“Loved it”

California Pizza Kitchen
Ranked #66 of 433 Restaurants in Fairfax
Reviewed May 19, 2013

For an appetizer we has the fresh corn and bean guac and chips. It's less than $4 and its very good. My table had the fish tacos, BBQ chicken pizza, and club sandwich with Cesar salad. All the food was great, very fresh and came out fast. Service was very friendly. The plaza where it is located in has a fun and lively ambiance. Plan to stay a while and walk around.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

My fiancee and I really enjoyed the pizza here. Service was great, very friendly and polite! Will go back!

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Our family lives nearby and enjoys this restaurant often. The food is very good, as is the table service. My only suggestion is to visit some other time than Saturday night, unless you are looking for a loud, jammed house. In my case, I requested takeout when the line for a table was long, as I was interested in a more conversational experience.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

They have decent food, with both pasta and pizza and other selections, and we've never had bad service there. They have a good kids' menu, and my kids love it. I find it a bit overpriced for what you get, however.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

You know what you are going to get when you dine at CPK. The menu rarely changes and it is a bit of a factory but one knows that going into eat. Their pizzas are delish (sauce is a bit sugary so be prepared for that...I happen to like that) and their other dishes (pastas) aren't half bad.