“Consistent and Delicious”

California Pizza Kitchen
Ranked #92 of 425 Restaurants in Fairfax
Reviewed March 1, 2013

You know what you are going to get when you dine at CPK. The menu rarely changes and it is a bit of a factory but one knows that going into eat. Their pizzas are delish (sauce is a bit sugary so be prepared for that...I happen to like that) and their other dishes (pastas) aren't half bad.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Eat here often. Thing I like best is that it is very consistent..food is great..restaurant is clean ..and well managed. Staff works together to deliver food & always with a smile. It is so much better than fast food & prices are competitive. My husband & I have eaten all the salads here - each one is delicious. Pizza is just the way we like it. Sometimes there is a wait.. shops close by and the area across the street is very nice.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Eat here a few times a year usually for lunch on a weekend or govt. holiday. Upside is they have good food and good service. Downside is usually a wait (20-40 minutes). But I am usually with my daughter and we both really like the food, so we wait. Not sure if there is a wait during weekday lunch. I have tried various things, really like the pizza and salads, my daughter likes the pasta dishes. More recently i have been ordering the fish tacos and they are awesome! the best I have had outside of San Diego (where they really know how to make them). I have tried them in many places and these at Cal Pizza are really superior to other places!! Overall have always had a good experience and continue to be a repeat customer.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Good local, quick meal. Try salads, pizza. Kids OK. Service can slow at peak times. A good value for the money.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

The pizza was delicious. We also had the chips and guac and spring rolls for the table. Both we very good. Our big party for lunch had a bit of a wait, I wish they'd take a reservation for lunch.