“Too Americanized food might as well eat a burger...”
Review of Pad Thai

Pad Thai
Ranked #194 of 433 Restaurants in Fairfax
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Based on the rating and numerous good comments, I took my family to Pad Thai on Lee Hwy, Fairfax. The place is very small (not an issue) and the workers are pretty courteous but the food was terrible. Out of the three items, only one item tasted like Thai. The rest were entirely Americanized. Thai food does not have broccoli filled up in everything. If I only want broccoli stir fried, I'd rather do it myself. The Thai tea was delicious but half the serving as compared to most other places. It was the kind of food you do not even want to take home. I would not go there for Thai food. It was a $50 down the toilet :( No one in my family liked anything so it had nothing to do with "wife in bad mood".

1  Thank BilalG_13

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I had the fried rice, sate and sticky rice and mango. It was all very good. Really good. The staff was very attentive but, not obtrusive. They are very friendly the food was really good and it was easy to find parking. I think this is my new favorite restaurant. I can't wait to go back and try other dishes.
Oh they also had a lunch special menu and the prices were all very well priced even on the regular menu.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Happened to get take out from here a couple of weeks ago and it was so good that we decided to take some out of town relatives on a recent visit for lunch. We were a group of vegetarians and they were very accommodating of our requests. Reasonably priced as well. Will definitely frequent this place.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

The food was great, having excellent flavor! We were a party of 2 and although we chatted for a while after eating, the restaurant staff never made us feel like we needed to hurry and leave.

Reviewed July 11, 2012 via mobile

A great spot! Wonderful fare, has all the usual items you would expect, which by the way are prepared better than the usual way, but there are also a few unusual items you don't normally see. This is good home cooking. Friendly, helpful, super quick service. The price is very right. If you are a Mason student take your parents here!

Been to Pad Thai? Share your experiences!