“Outstanding Staff”

Comfort Inn University Center
Ranked #12 of 22 Hotels in Fairfax
Reviewed May 6, 2011

I have stayed in many hotels over the years and I would have to say that staff here is probably the most courtesy and helpful I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Everyone I talked to was polite, cheerful and willing to help. The front desk staff was very patient with me, helped me printout, and fax forms I needed for my work. All and all this was a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
Comfort_Inn_Fairfax, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn University Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2017

Hello
Thank you for your kinds words and for taking the time to let us know about your stay, it is very important to us when we hear back from our guests. We sincerely apologize that your review was over looked and have no excuse but have learned from our mistake and we will ensure all reviews are properly responded to within a reasonable time frame. We hope that you will continue to write reviews where every you go. We wish you the best in all your future travels.

Reviewed April 24, 2011

I have stayed here quite a few times in the past 2 years. This time I was surprised to find a Jacuzzi in my room! Not sure why I was upgraded for no extra cost but really so greatful. I come here for medical treatments and the jacuzzi and pool made it so much nicer for my overnight between treatments. Internet a bit slow but wifi was good to have even if not high speed. Staff, breakfast, everythig was great! Fast, efficient check-in and check-out. Convenient location.

Room Tip: belong to choice priveleges
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo

Hello
Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to let us know about your stay, it is very important to us when we hear back from our guests. We sincerely apologize that your review was over looked and have no excuse but have learned from our mistake and we will ensure all reviews are properly responded to within a reasonable time frame. We hope that you will continue to write reviews where every you go. We wish you the best in all your future travels.

Reviewed March 30, 2011

Stayed at this hotel while attending an event at the Patriot Center. Staff was professional and courteous. Room was clean and well appointed. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends

Reviewed March 21, 2011

My spouse and I stayed at the Comfort Inn University Center for a weekend, I must say this is one of the best hotel I've stayed.
We called the hotel for direction because our GPS wasn't working, the front clerk gave us clear direction to the hotel. Since we arrived early in the morning, we get to try their breakfast, they provided different varities to choose from, sounds like buffet but it's true.
our room is cleaned, services during check in and out were fast and efficient, location is great , its behind a 7-11, so if you want to get a quick snack , it's right there. Our room faced the big street but I had a good sleep without any interruptions.
They also paid good attention to our request when my ECO-FRIENDLY husband didn't want any room cleaned, we have stayed at other hotels requested room not to be clean but they still did.
There's also a beautiful indoor heated pool that looks like a spa pool, I didn't get to use it, but I sure will with my next stay.
You will not be disappointed if you choose to stay here.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed February 19, 2011

Ok- arrival was great. Check-In was a little slow- but still ok. What was not ok- was that my key did not work in the door. When I went downstairs to tell the front desk she advised me that the mechanic/fi it person was gone for the evening- so I would need to have housekeeping let me in and out of the room- UNACCEPTABLE. I traveled the next day for business did not arrive back to room until after 7pm= room was not cleaned. Again, back to the front desk- to be told that housekeeping attempted to come to the room and knocked on the door and the someone said not now- impossible I was the only one there. Room service- is a chinese resturant- will not be staying here again.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank Tasha1972

Hello
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay, it is very important to us when we hear back from our guests. We sincerely apologize that your review was over looked and have no excuse but have learned from our mistake and we will ensure all reviews are properly responded to within a reasonable time frame. We hope that you will continue to write reviews where every you go. We wish you the best in all your future travels.

Reviewed November 12, 2010

The room was much larger than expected and there was a jacuzzi in it! Maybe they were overbooked, but for the $99 rate, I was not expecting a jacuzzi. Large room, clean, quick check-in and auto check-out. Great stay.

Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank avezan

Reviewed November 8, 2010

The staff is very nice and professional, aside from some middle management. However, the Internet is the WORST I have ever experienced at any hotel. So if you need to conduct work via the Internet, DO NOT stay at this hotel. I was here for a couple of weeks and they couldn't get it resolved. On excuse after another. If you don't need it, your stay will probably be fine.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank atomxyz

Hello
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay, we apologize about the slow internet, we have since upgraded our system twice, once in 2011 and again in 2016 and now again in 2017 to fiber, it is very important to us when we hear back from our guests. We sincerely apologize that your review was over looked and have no excuse but have learned from our mistake and we will ensure all reviews are properly responded to within a reasonable time frame. We hope that you will continue to write reviews where every you go. We wish you the best in all your future travels.