Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$119
Expedia.com$119
Priceline$119
Hotels.com$119
FindHotel$119
eDreams$119
All reviews front desk checking in comfortable stay george mason university housekeeping staff business trip first floor beds were comfortable lobby refrigerator highway
Selected filters
Reviewed May 19, 2018

Quiet room, excellent breakfast, good location. Would stay there again. Trip advisor requires me to get to 200 characters even though I have nothing to add 45 characters to go now twenty-five 200 characters done.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 7, 2018

We stayed here during a sporting event at George Mason University. The hotel was clean, had friendly staff, and was quiet. We did not spend a great deal of time at the hotel, but had a good nights rest. The balcony provided a quiet place to have my morning coffee and read the paper. In the evening there was a cozy fireplace in the courtyard. During the day the lobby was great for families. There were games for the kids to play - Jenga, connect 4, and fooseball. We did not eat in the bistro, but it is nice to have something available in the hotel.

Room tip: I liked the third floor and there was a balcony facing the courtyard.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
micah S, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Fairfax Fair Oaks, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2018

Dear Allison T,

Thank you very much for your feedback and outstanding review. We truly pride ourselves on delivering the best service possible and I am glad to see my team was able to exceed your expectations. We hope to see you again the near future and thank you again for your review!

Truly,

Micah Smith

Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

Last minute reservation due to another hotel being absolutely disgusting. The front desk was extremely helpful in getting us a good rate and very friendly. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Morning breakfast, the two women there are very friendly and funny. They are one of the reasons why we would return!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

Stayed 1 night on business (motor coach driver), wanted weather info for trip to my Ohio destination, weather channel listed on channel list, however, when I clicked on, message on screen saying it was a premium, not included in regular tv channels!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business

Since your comment we have reviewed the channel packages and update channel line up guides. Thank you again for your feedback and hope to see you again when you are in the Fairfax market.

sincerely,

Micah Smith

Reviewed March 7, 2018

I have stayed here twice even though I live in the area. The first time to be close to the hospital before my hip replacement, and the second time when we had a severe power outage at home. Everything about this hotel is pleasing to us. There's a coziness that I appreciate. The staff is courteous. Everything is clean, the rooms are comfortable, and the Bistro is fantastic. Best scrambled eggs and bacon I have had in years. Not cheap but worth it. Starbucks coffee. Friendly servers. And this hotel is near everything - a hop and skip from Fair Oaks Mall, Wegmans, lots of neat restaurants, I-66 for drivers to other places, it's just great. Quiet, too. I was almost sorry we got our power back this weekend because I was looking forward to staying another night!

Date of stay: March 2018