“Good price, clean, nice staff, good location”

Courtyard Fairfax Fair Oaks
Ranked #10 of 22 Hotels in Fairfax
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I checked in on a Wednesday night for Business. The staff was nice and friendly. The price was reasonable. The hotel was clean and in a very nice location. I would recommend it for business and personal.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank piasan-11

Reviewed May 8, 2014

This hotel was comfortable and clean with friendly staff. There wasn't always a staff member at the Bistro Restaurant when they were open, but the food was decent. This hotel was perfect for the price.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 6, 2014

The room was very clean, and the hotel was clearly updated recently. We booked on hotels.com, and saved over $50 per night over the rate posted through Marriott. Breakfast is not included, but is available onsite, although a bit pricey. Only complaints are pretty minor - there are no hooks in the bathroom anywhere, and only a single towel bar, which is unfortunate. Also, no lotion was provided, although there was soap, conditioner, and shampoo.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tmoore48
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I stay here on all my business trips in the DC area. I love the convenience of the Bistro restaurant. Quick, convenient, meals that are great for breakfast and dinner after a long business day. Really nice atmosphere. Rooms are very comfortable with nice pillows!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Corey T, Manager at Courtyard Fairfax Fair Oaks, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

Debi, thank you so much for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us while on business travel in the Fairfax area. Also, I am delighted to hear that you were able to eat in our Bistro and enjoyed a quick and tasty meal after a busy day. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in the area!

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Words, seriously, cannot accurately convey how great the front desk and customer service was! Our rooms were excellent and so convenient to everywhere we had to be while we visited Washington D.C. Traveling with my grandchildren the staff was always greeting them and asking them about their day in D.C.! Being from below Roanoke...I didn't expect such wonderful hospitality, thank you for opening my eyes! The buffet in the downstairs lobby was a little on the skimpy side but still very tasty. Price not too bad when considering eating in D.C. for breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 3, 2014

we had to stay overnight for a concert our son was attending. I researched over and over and I made a great choice. This hotel has it all for a great price. I highly suggest this hotel for anyone.
My husband and I ate in the restaurant for dinner and for breakfast the next morning. It was not the cheapest meal, but it was very good. The beds are really comfortable. The shower heads are adjustable and the water pressure was great. The staff was nice, my son had problems with his phone getting on the internet and the front desk guy helped him out both times and was really knowledgeable about it. We stayed another night even though we had reservations somewhere else. In fact, we are planning to come back to DC soon and we will stay here again!

Room Tip: There are rooms that overlook the inside atrium. The room was quiet and we did not hear noise in the...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Hotel is conveniently located with lots of shops including walmart, gas station, 7 eleven and others close by. The staff is extremely friendly - I have to commend the front desks over the top service from George from Bulgaria who couldn't be more helpful and accommodating. I travel for a living and can safely say that the beds are extremely comfortable and the hotel is spotlessly clean! Put a lovely staff with kind people, and you feel very welcome and comfortable!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business