Courtyard by Marriott Fairfax Fair Oaks
$87
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$94
$89
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

$89
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $130/night.

$99
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$107
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

Candlewood Suites Fairfax(Fairfax)(Great Value!)
$90
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

$88
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

$109
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

Comfort Inn University Center(Fairfax)(Great Value!)
$84
ComfortInn
Best Western Fairfax(Fairfax)(Great Value!)
$95
All reviewsstarbucks coffeeusa todaypool and hot tubdc areawould stay here againmetro stationnice hotelchecking ingeorge mason universityroom was clean and comfortablethree nightsminute drivefree breakfastbistrolobbystudentstelevision
Reviewed July 18, 2011

This was a great place to stay while visiting DC. The breakfast was the best. The rooms clean and beds comfortable. I highly recommend this place. The staff was very friendly.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2011

The room was beautiful and the bed extremely comfortable. There were 5 feather pillows on each bed! There was free internet! The staff was extremely accommodating. We will definitely return.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2011

The staff was very helpful and explained to us the best way to get to DC from the hotel. The hotel is about an hour away from DC depending on the traffic. We found it best to take the subway to DC from here. The breakfast was ok with french toast and other cooked items for a fee. We will be staying here again the next time we visit DC.

Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 20, 2011

I stayed here while attending the US Open. I had a ground room floor with a small patio. The hotel was quiet and I never heard the people above me. The indoor pool was taken over by kids which was fine. There is a nice outdoor fireplace that I found relaxing at night. There is a small restaurant/bar that was pleasant and the food was fine. There are many good restaurants around although I found the hotel's list a little limited. I ate at Mazadar Khabob Restaurant about 1 mile away and it was excellent. This hotel was a bit better than many Courtyrads I have stayed in.

Room Tip: Ask for a courtyard room (balcony/patio)
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 12, 2011

Physically, this hotel is lovely. The new, Asian-inspired decor is gorgeous. The staff is also fabulously friendly. But I booked this hotel as a conference attendee who needed to get a good night's sleep, and that's the one thing I didn't get. Every time the a/c unit kicked on, it was so loud -- like hearing a jet take off in your room -- I simply couldn't fall back to sleep. The management told me "that's just the way they sound," but in case I had an especially noisy unit, all I can say is: Do NOT sleep in Room 310.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business