Hampton Inn Fairfax City
$139
Courtyard
Best Western Fairfax(Fairfax)(Great Value!)
$106
$114
HIExpress.com
$198
$179
Comfort Inn University Center(Fairfax)(Great Value!)
$81
$67
ComfortInn
$140
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Candlewood Suites Fairfax(Fairfax)(Great Value!)
$126
All reviewsdolce vitafairfax citycomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanwe've stayedgeorge mason universitystay there againthe breakfast areagreat place to staywaffle makerwafflesconvenient locationvery nice hotelthe hotel staffplenty of parkingeasy accessnorthern virginia
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Whenever we travel, wherever we travel we try & stay at a Hampton Inn...clean/quiet/fresh/professional/warm/inviting...I feel at home whenever I check in...the cares of the world are gone for the length of my stay...we use HI as a "rest stop" from the world...

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I am a big supporter of Hilton Hotels and a Honors Member so I stayed at this Hampton Inn when I first came to Fairfax. I switched to the Hyatt of Fairfax for less money in a better area with a larger, better room and more amenities.

Pros: Decent price, clean and spacious rooms. Large bathroom. It is a small hotel making it quick and easy to get in and out from your room to your car

Cons: Breakfast was not very good BUT it is free. Better prices to be found in the area at nicer hotels.

Room Tip: The room next to eh elevator had more space which was great.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Clean rooms, more than helpful staff. Have been to Fairfax 3 times with a weekend-long music festival, and hope the coordinators keep booking this hotel for us. I even had issues this stay with my billing that would have overdrawn my bank account, and Anne reversed the charges so I could put them on a credit card. She saved our trip!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Excellent accommodations and convenient for the purpose of my trip. Breakfast was very good. Check in was speedy. Price was very good since I used a portion of my reward points for a discount on two rooms.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Having stayed in many, many Hampton Inns you grow to expect a level of quality and service. This hotel redefines the meaning of worst. The service was poor at best and insulting at worst. From the front desk staff who didn't want to share the Gold Member snack pack and another who gave bad info in order to promote one local cab company; to the housekeeper who barged in when we were dressing for the day and would not leave; to the breakfast person who kicked out a patron who came in bare feet for coffee to take to his room - it was awful! I would strongly advise you to stay anywhere in the DC are but here.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
jfowler24, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fairfax City, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Wow! I am really sorry we fell short of your expectations. I will take your commnets to my staff and hope to improve our service moving forward. I can say that this is not typical of the service we have historically provided our guests. Again, I am sorry you did not have an enjoyable stay and would love the opportunity to serve you again in the future. If business or pleasure returns you to the Fairfax City, Va area please contact me directly and I will personally see to your reservation needs.

At Your Service,