“Stay at this hotel!!!”

Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Fairfax
Raleigh, United States
“Stay at this hotel!!!”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I was extremely & pleasantly surprised by this hotel. I was not expecting this nice of a hotel for the price we paid for the night. It exceeded our expectations and my teenager did not want to leave (they are hard to please). It also had a nice reading book chair in the room. The morning breakfast was very good. The staff offered me contact lens solution and a case when they heard I needed to run out after 10 p.m. as a courtesy!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
Tel-Aviv
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Clean and quiet hotel.The rooms are spacious and clean. Minimal Lobby and lounge area.
A decent complementary breakfast with a big variety .
The staff is nice and friendly. .
Great complimentary 24h coffee.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Richmond, United States
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Minimal Lobby and lounge area, no bar! Rooms were tight and cramped too, obviously real estate in NOVA is expensive and they are trying to maximize the value of the space. Staff were very attentive and helpful when I arrived and when I had issues with my key card, it took about 10 tries consistently to get into my room, replaced my key 3 times.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Fairfax, United States
Reviewed August 22, 2013

This hotel was more than I expected. It was everything a hotel should be and balanced. Nice and clean, but not over the top plush and ritzy. Just right for my family. My only suggestion is add a night light in the bathroom for my toddlers.

Virginia Beach, United States
Reviewed August 19, 2013

This Hampton Inn is clean, and has an extremely friendly front desk staff. The beds are comfortable. My mother and I traveled to Fairfax for 1 night. The hotel is easy to get to. It would be a great place to stay if you are visiting George Mason University.

Helena, United States
Reviewed August 14, 2013

The manager and staff were extremely accomodating. I had several special requests that they were able to facilitate for me; certainly over and above what I would normaly expect from a hotel. The manager proved to me that he understands the true meaning of customer satisfaction; and it permeates throughout his staff.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Overland Park, United States
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I generally try to book with Hampton when I travel. The rooms are consistantly good. I was not disappointed. Some days I preferred to sleep in. The cleaning staff did not bother me about wanting access to clean. The front desk folks were friendly and helpful.

Thank Mary S. S