All reviewsfairfax citycomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanthe breakfast areageorge mason universitywould stay here againwe've stayedfree parkingwaffle makerwafflesconvenient locationgreat place to stayvery nice hotelplenty of parkingfitness centereasy accessfront desk staff
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I stayed here 3 days for a friends surgery & I can tell you that it is a prime location if you need to be in the middle of Fairfax City propper. I lived in NOVA for 6 years, so I'm very familiar with it.

I wouldn't stay here for an extended trip because the rooms are not set up for it, but they are very comfortable, clean, spacious for the type of hotel & but for 1 incident with the night audit person (which was handled perfectly in the morning & resulted in a refund for that night) the staff is awesome! The breakfast had an incredible amount of choices & they keep it open until 10AM!

I've never had a problem at a Hampton Inn before that & would happily stay at this location again.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed April 14, 2012

The hotel was very clean, staff was very courteous.
Room was clean, comfortable beds,
the breakfast was nice, area of food kept clean, hot foods were hot.
They were replenished as needed.
A nice place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 2, 2012

Stayed while attending NCACS (cake show) and the rooms were very clean, staff very knowledgable of the area and eager to may our stay a great one! The breakfast area was large and the food selection was great!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 22, 2012

We stayed at this Hampton Inn while visiting the Tysons Corner Center Mall and Washington DC. Hotel was very clean and check in was very smooth. This hotel is located a within a very short driving distance to the metro station (which we used for going into DC) and all the other places we wanted to go. Breakfast was great too! I always choose Hampton Inns. They are always clean with nice accommodations. Will be visiting here again in May when I take my daughters to a concert at the Patriot Center. Which is also only minutes away!

Room Tip: We choose the king size bed with study that had the pull out sofa bed. My girls liked having the sofa for when they were awake and hanging out in the room. And the room was plenty big for my husband and I and our 2 daughters.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 13, 2011

We stayed at this Hampton Inn on 11/10. It was excellent all round. We had the King bed with a pull out sofa, perfect for a family of 4 (two teen-aged sons). The staff was professional, conscientious, and very friendly. The hotel seemed new and was spotless. We slept excellently. There were plenty of pillows, blankets, and towels already in the room. I didn't have to ask for anything. The breakfast was outstanding- omelets, bacon, waffles, and all assortments of breads, muffins, cereals, yogurt,etc. Of the 4 different hotels we stayed at during this trip (3 were Hampton Inns), this was the best one.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family