All reviews large tv whole foods sitting area min drive swivel tv the rooms were nice great hotel room service location was perfect living room breakfast buffet restaurants and shopping business traveler hot tub business trip one night stay housekeeping staff
Selected filters
Reviewed April 10, 2019 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay very much. Very nice room, friendly and caring staff, and a great location to get to the Metro if you want to sightsee in DC. Also close to restaurants and a mall if you like that too. The hotel has a restaurant but we did not partake there. We would definitely go back!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 9, 2019

I frequently stay at hotels in Fairfax/Tysons Corner area and I can say that this is the worst hotel among those of similar category.

Front desk had 1 person checking customers in on a busy Friday evening. Housekeeping didn't leave shampoo and conditioner on both days. I called front desk to ask for it but it was never delivered. Towels are old and hard. Asked front desk a couple for foam pillows due to allergy to feathers and it took over 1 hour to have them deldelive to the room.

Housekeeping "cleaned " the room superficially by just making the beds.

I don't think they had management on call that week otherwise how could they deliver such a poor experience- considering the property carries a Hyatt brand.

Never staying there again!

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Satish M, Director Of Operations at Hyatt Regency Fairfax, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Dear Escape01576494514,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to post a review. It is through feedback like yours that we can focus on the right areas to improve our standards. We hope you will give us the opportunity to host you on your next visit to our area. I would appreciate if you could reach out to me directly so I could ask some clarifying questions so we can take appropriate action. I look forward to hearing from you. Please call me at (703)653-6016.

Reviewed April 9, 2019

Service standards are very good and location is very convenient. Close to the Airport and to restaurants. Room was crammed up but beds are very comfortable. Staff is friendly and attentive.
Overall it was a pleasant stay

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed April 5, 2019

I have stayed at this Hotel for a number of years on business travel. The staff are professional and cater to all requests!! Wonderful experience and close to dining and shopping!! I will definitely choose to stay at this location in the future!!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Dipank G, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Regency Fairfax, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2019

Dear Vacation12038408127

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete your 5-star TripAdvisor review after your recent stay at the Hyatt Regency Fairfax. We're so happy to hear you fully enjoyed your experience and that our award-winning team made such a positive impression. We think we have the absolute best associates in the city working here together and I know they will be thrilled to learn of your complimentary feedback.

We hope we have the chance to welcome you back to the Hyatt Regency Fairfax in the future.

Reviewed April 4, 2019

Front desk gentleman was horrible rude. Could next explain why my card was being charged every single night. Card was authorized for $1,000 in 3 days for a hotel room that cost $99/night. Parking is not free as advertised, and breakfast was cold and not worth the $10-15 average it cost. I had ONE pleasant interaction with ONE employee. I would not recommend staying here.

Date of stay: March 2019

Dear GlobeTrotting624335,

Thank you for taking to time to post your comments and for selecting Hyatt Regency Fairfax for your stay. We are truly sorry for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay. The occurrences you described is certainly not a norm and was a very rare aberration to our usual standards. The service and satisfaction of our guest is top priority, and have forwarded your comments to the relevant departments to review. The hotel charges parking for $8/day which is advertised on all websites.

We hope that you will give us another try and welcome you back, please don't hesitate to contact me directly so that I can personally assist you.