Stayed for 3 nights in Oct 2013 as a solo travel on business visit.
- Walking distance where FairLakes Shopping Front which has Walmart, BJs and Target in a row besides many eateries like BugerKing, Chipotle etc.
- Very Clean Rooms and Comfortable Beds
- Provide shuttle service to metro (needs to be pre-scheduled). To my amaze, I went to Washington for day trip and upon reaching Vienna metro station (nearest station to hotel but bit far), upon my request, Hotel sent shuttle bus to pick me up from metro station driven by a new manager Jacqline who was very kind.
I could have given 5 stars, but following 2 points refrain me from that:
- No free WiFi in Rooms ($10/day). WiFi is a necessity and even mediocre hotels are generous to provide it for free.
- Hyatt should provide a well lit walk through passage to reach Front Lakes. After dark, a 5 minute stretch between hotel and market feels scary and unsafe to travel alone.
I may likely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unwind at Hyatt Fairfax at Fair Lakes, the ideal hotel designed to meet the needs of both business and leisure travelers. Conveniently located off I-66 in the Fair Lakes development, this AAA Three Diamond hotel places you within minutes of premier shopping malls, major corporate offices, both Dulles and Reagan National airports, George Mason Universtity and the landmark sights of Washington DC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency FairFax reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Fair Lakes Hotel Fairfax
- Hyatt Hotel Fairfax
- Hyatt Hotel Fair Lakes
- Hyatt Fairfax
- Fairfax Hyatt