Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax
$87
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

$94
$89
$89
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$108
$99
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

$88
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

$119
$109
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

Best Western Fairfax(Fairfax)(Great Value!)
$95
$107
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

Comfort Inn University Center(Fairfax)(Great Value!)
$84
Candlewood Suites Fairfax(Fairfax)(Great Value!)
$90
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

All reviewsgrab and gofresh onesgas stationeasy accessfront desk stafffair oaks malltvmuffinswashington
Reviewed May 4, 2013

You can tell the staff here are committed. The rooms are clean and the people are great! The front desk is helpful and friendly. They clearly care about service here and do it well! It is close to everything which makes it nice too!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Richard M
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I recently stayed at this extended stay for two months. I had a great experience overall. The staff was very friendly and eager to serve, they provided with information I needed since I was new to the area. The hotel was always kept clean. I am very thankful the staff made my stay so comfortable. I would gladly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Atexas_11
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

I am so happy to hear your wonderful comments in regards to your stay with us. Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. I know you have many options for your travel and than you so much for choosing us! We look foward to having you stay with us if you are in the area again.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

I have been really fortutnate to have booked this hotel for my extended stay in US. It has a wonderful location having shopping malls, grocery stores, food joints and metro in close vicinity. All the staff members are professional and are very co-operative. They are always ready to hear to your needs and extended their complete help and support. I would like to take this opportunity to specially thank the staff members: Sara, Alina, Asan and Rajesh (Manager) for making my stay happy and giving us a home like environment.
Apart from the basic facilities, this hotel has some great amenities as compared to other similar hotels like: Dish Washer in each room, free wi-fii (great speed), full size refrigirator, sofa bed, speaker phones, flat 32' TV, DVD player, swimming pool, grill area, comfortable beds, wireless network printer etc etc etc.
Overall it has been a great pleasure to stay here and I would definitely return and recommend this hotel to everyone.

Thanks,
Manish

Room Tip: Pool side view or on the back side of the hotel
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Manish S
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

I am so happy to hear comments like yours for our Hotel and the staff there. They treat the Hotel as their home and try to make each guest feel at home. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The staff was very helpful and kind. In particular, the Manager was always there to help us out with all of our needs. We will definitively come back here in the future. Thanks!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Fernando M
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your comments about our Hotel. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Rajesh the manager there is so happy to help all his guests and I am glad you were happy there. We look foward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

i enjoyed staying here for a month. the staff was professional and always helpful i would definitely recommend and stay here again. The rooms are nice in particular i like the stove fridge, microwave as well as the flat screen TV. The rooms are clean with enough towels. the only complaint i would have is the trash cans/bins in the room are small especially if you have alot of trash to get rid of. otherwise the staff had quick responses to any help i would need

Room Tip: i like the bottom floor rooms for convenience
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Sofia K, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2013

Dear Patrick,

Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your stay at the Extended Stay America - Fairfax.

I am happy to hear that your enjoyed the upgrades of the recent renovations that were done to the hotel. As part of the renovations, trash rooms on each floor were added to assist our guests in disposing of their trash between scheduled housekeeping days. I do apologize as this may not have been mentioned at check in or during your stay.

We look forward to having you stay with us again and recommending Extended Stay America - Fairfax to your friends and family.

Sofia Kehayias