Holiday Inn Express Fairfax - Arlington Boulevard
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
$134
Hotels.com
Best Western Fairfax(Fairfax)(Great Value!)
$85
Hotels.com
Comfort Inn University Center(Fairfax)(Great Value!)
$76
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $84/night.

Residence Inn
Hampton.com
GardenInn.com
Candlewood Suites Fairfax(Fairfax)(Great Value!)
All reviewsred lobstercinnamon rollsfront deskroom was cleanenjoyed staying heretv channelswashing machinehot breakfastmetro stationnice areafirst floorwonderful staybusiness centercerealelevatorhvacrefrigerator
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I'd been told HIE purchased the building several years ago and is renovating it. My room was very modern and very comfortable. A microwave would have made it perfect. The service was *outstanding;* on par with a much more expensive hotel. I highly recommend it. I will be back.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
hiefairfax, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fairfax - Arlington Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with your stay at the Holiday Inn Express Fairfax. We look forward to be at your service again in the future.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

I chose to stay at this facility during the 2013 Inauguration weekend primary due the price compared to other hotels during this time, secondly it was not to far from the DC area and a Metro station. Upon arriving at HIE of Fairfax, VA we were greeted by Ms. Barbara. Her warm smile and willingness to make our stay there the best we could have, really made me feel at home. My sister and I looked forward to being greeted by her smile after a long day of site seeing in the city. Breakfast bar was great, hotel was clean and comfortable, and within driving distance to nice restaurants and shopping areas. Would definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
hiefairfax, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fairfax - Arlington Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and we are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with your stay. Your comments are appreciated and we look forward to be at your service again when and if your travel plans bring you back into our area.

Best Regards,

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Arrived the day before the POTUS inauguration. The receptionist was extremely friendly (even at 11pm at check-in). I stayed in a standard king-size room. The hotel is definitely dated. My room was straight out of the 80's. I had to kneel down just to get the top of my head wet in the shower. It had some strange twisting handle for the shower controls. I have never seen anything like that in all my stays at Intercontinental Hotels. The carpet in the room needed to be replaced as well. You get the standard HIE breakfast; so nothing special here. The one great thing though is the proximity to the Vienna/Fairfax Metro line into DC. Only about 5 minutes away. There are some really good restaurants within a ten minute drive as well. It served the purpose of needing a room to stay, but I think upon return I will try to look for something a little nicer.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for sharing your comments and experience with us. We greatly appreciate that. We were replacing guest room carpets that week but had to stop the work due to the busy inauguration weekend and now the work is complete and guest rooms have new carpets. We are happy to hear that you received great service during your stay at the Holiday Inn Express Fairfax.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

We were just looking for an affordable place to sleep after an 18 hour plane trip. We were immediately surprised by the excellent service - Lawrence allowed us to check in early and have breakfast. Rooms are comfortable, and the hotel is in a good location - close to shops and chain restaurants. Recommend it.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

We are honored to hear that you had an excellent stay at the Holiday Inn Express Fairfax. Sharing your comments and experience is very important to us because your satisfaction is our reward.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This seemed like an older facility when arriving, but the rooms have been redone perfectly! The furniture, decor and bedding was very nice! There isn't one thing that I would change about the hotel. It was very clean and everything seemed new.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank ExpTraveler13

Thank you for staying at the Holiday Inn Express Fairfax and for sharing your comments and experience with us. We hope to be of service to you again when and if your travel plans bring you back into our area.

Best Regards,