“Great atmosphere, perfect food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bonefish - at Greenbriar
Ranked #259 of 420 Restaurants in Fairfax
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Seven Corners, Virginia
“Great atmosphere, perfect food”
Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

We visited a place on Saturday evening for early dinner and had a blast. At first I was worried that there would be a long wait to be seated since the parking lot was full (probably the only negative thing about the place). However, we were quickly seated and aproached by a waitress. She made recommendations on wine of which we took advantage and brought out bread and olive oil.
We both ordered Ahi Tuna Sashimi and it was very tender and deliciuos. I'm a big fan of chilean sea bass, but I was served such a tiny portion of it (marked as "large") at their another location, that I dare not to do it again. Bang bang shrimp is another crowd and mine favorite for a tasty appetizer.
I really like the atmosphere there, not too casual and yet not very upscale. Nice fish theme decor and great bar area. As is customery in this chain, a manager paid a visit to our table to make sure we had a great time.
Overall, it was a great experience and I will certainly keep this Bonefish on the top of my list next time I'm in the area.

Oak Hill, Virginia, United States
“Not great, but like the bar & happy hour”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Love happy hour until 6:30...great prices on decent wine, mixed drinks, and select apps. Not a huge fan of the restaurant...a little boring, but bigger fan of the bar. Last night, we missed happy hour and bought more expensive items...the Lobster Thermador and the New Zealand Dori (sp??). Much happier going for happy hour and/or less expensive items like the tacos. For the price we paid last night, we could have had a much better meal.

• Visited December 2012
Virginia
“My Husband's Very Favorite Place for Special Dinners”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Excellent food & menu! I really like the ambiance and the fish pictures on the wall. The frames are artistic and unique as well. The bread and olive oil dip before the meal is excellent and their crab cakes are to die for! My spouse likes the fish dish special that has feta cheese in it. All very good. Can't go wrong for a nice dinner out.

Visited November 2012
“Bang bang shrimp!”
Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

Need I say more? The bang bang shrimp is a must-get menu item. The other food selections here are very good and their specialty drinks are good as well ( though not in the least bit strong). Service is usually hit or miss, but this is true for many chain restaurants. I also find the entrees to be expensive for what you get. Still it is good food. It gets very busy and it is a good idea to make a reservation/ call ahead, especially on weekends.

Florida
“prices up a little, still a favoriteth”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I go here whenever I am in town, {There are none in NY}. A chain restaurant with high standards, you can count on a good meal and a pleasant experience. In recent years, they have started putting paper on tables, over the linen. A bad move. many of my friends do not eat here anymore because of this. I personally HATE it. it diminishes my experience. and also makes me consider whether or not to book. It was MUCH classier before. They do not realize how much business they have lost due to this move, and consider only the money they save from using the paper. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
nevertheless
The atmosphere, otherwise, is good. sometimes noisy, but it is an enthusiastic happy crowd.
Bang bang shrimp, a favorite, is up a little in price, as are many items. still a decent value. I had coconut shrimp, shockingly large, actually TOO large ! if that is possible. I would rather them be large but not HUUUUUUUUGE but still good.
everyone was happy as usual. bread, oil, great.. service perfect, even the drinks this time were good. . Reservation time was honored. call two days ahead.

• Visited October 2012