“Great Hoagies”

Cuisines: Italian
Streetsboro, Ohio
“Great Hoagies”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I have not had a hoagie for over a year and being back East, that is what a former eastener wants. This was just about as good as a Philadelphia hoagie. The only difference that I could tell was that they put the oil on top of the sandwich whereas I am used to them putting the oil and spices on the bun. Othere than that, it was great.

• Visited October 2012

Bethesda, Maryland
“Never Disappointed”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

I was first introduced to The Deli while working in Herndon, VA and would routinely visit for lunch 2 sometimes 3 days a week. The staff was great and hoagies even better. The Fairfax location is just as good and I will not hesitate to drive 30 minutes for a sandwich when I have the time. Just can't find anything as good near me now.

• Visited September 2012
Fairfax VA
“Great Subs!”
Reviewed August 27, 2012 via mobile

I have been going to this deli since 2000- FANTASTIC!!! Ive never had a bad sub! I treat all of my friends to a sub if they have never been, it's just that good!

Fairfax, Virginia
“Great Subs”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Been going there for years. Reasonably priced and always fresh. Small sit-in area or takeout.

Visited July 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Fantastic sandwiches”
Reviewed May 4, 2011

The Deli has the best sandiches in northern va. We go here whenever we don't feel like cooking. It's amazing.

• Visited May 2011