Quality Inn & Suites
$78
$74
Travelocity
$72
Shore Stay Suites(Cape Charles)(Great Value!)
$106
$93
Sunset Beach Hotel & Beach Club(Cape Charles)(Great Value!)
$99
Hotels.com
All reviewsthe breakfast areawould definitely stay here againyogurtbed was very comfortablenc
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Stopped here on the way from NJ to Cape Hatteras this past July 2012. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, the room was nice and clean, and the rate was very reasonable. Will stay there again the next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Sarah G, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Dear Guest; We would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay in July and for your business at the BEST WESTERN Eastern Shore. The team and I are delighted to see that the accomodations, staff and value you received exceeded your expectations. I make that trip to OBX several times a year from my home state, so I can truly appreciate the drive you have from New Jersey to Hatteras. We are looking forward to having you as our guest again when your travels bring you back through the area.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Booked a room at this place, using a third person party. We called a few weeks prior to confirm the number and type of bed we needed (2 beds). When we arrived and were given the keys to our room, we found out that we had been switched to a room with 1 bed. Front staff said that our reservation had been changed that morning - we asked why and the staff didn't know. They offered to bring in a cot but I'm not going have my 6' tall son sleep on a cot! There wasn't any apology, nor did they try to find us another room like the one we requested. We left and got a room at another local hotel, losing the $$ that I had spent booking the room. I am a participant in Best Western Rewards and am still awaiting satisfaction.

We have stayed here a number of other times. My comment is to try some of the other hotels in Exmore, first, before you stay here.

3  Thank seg56
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Courteous front desk staff. Room was clean and did not smell musty. Pool was clean and clear. Breakfast was typical hotel fare. Rated 4 instead of 5 since there were fruitflies both in our room and literally swarming the breakfast area. Other than the fruitflies it was a totally pleasant place to stay!

Room Tip: If you stay near the pool it closes at 10 and it will be noisy until 10. If you are planning to stay up past 10 then I recommend a room on the first floor by the pool as it is just a few steps from any of the rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah P
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Often use this hotel as a stopping point for my trips north. Never a hassle w room, polite helpful front desk staff. Rooms are good size and always clean. Free wifi. Breakfast buffet is very basic. Several restaurants within a few miles either way. My favorite is El Maquey abut1/3 mile to the south

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Pat B
Reviewed July 29, 2012

We booked this room by phone from the car, so didn't have high expectations. Worked out fine,
we got the direct outside access room that we asked for (rm 108), play area for our two Goldens right there. Room was clean and quiet. We plan to stay her next time and use it as a base to explore the peninsula more.

1  Thank warren b