Quality Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Wachapreague Inn(Wachapreague)
Regal Inn(Onley)
View Hotel
Hotel Cape Charles(Cape Charles)
View Hotel
Peacock Motor Inn(Cape Charles)
View Hotel
All reviewsthe breakfast areawould definitely stay here againyogurtbed was very comfortablenc
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 29, 2011

Stayed here because it was a good 1/2 point on our drive to the outer banks of NC. Overall I probably wouldn't stay here again. The rooms were clean(ish) nothing great, noticed a bug at our doorway, which seemed to creep under the carpet. The staff was very friendly and helpful , they let us use the breakfast area to eat dinner with our whole group ( 10 people). The pool was clean and well kept, though the water was cold! only a few of us went in. The beds were horrible, worst night of sleep I have ever had in a hotel room , and I'm not picky, can usually sleep anywhere. The breakfast in the AM was a basic hotel continental nothing fancy but for Free, It was just fine. They had toast, danishes, cereal, juices, biscuits, yogurt and oatmeal. Next time I think we'll opt for the more expensive hotel a few miles down the road.

Room Tip: wouldn't get a room by the pool , noisy
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 20, 2011

Jay worked the evening shift when I arrived. He was very informational, attentive, and respectful. He made our stay GREAT! I was very disppointed in the breakfast. Clean rooms but needs updating. Sage next door had a great breakfast (eggs, grit or home fries, bacon, and toast)for $2.99+tax. Can't bet that. Jay provided the best customer service I've seen in a long time!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 20, 2011

Nothing bad and nothing remarkable. A decent hotel to stay in along the way down the coast. Reasonably priced and courteous staff.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 27, 2011

I booked this hotel after booking for the same nights (5/27-31/29011) at Hampton Inn and Suites but grabbed a 3-night stay rate for a BW suite with frig and microwave versus a standard room at HIS for a much lower rate! We arrived around check-in, were shown our room and were so impressed with Jay on the front desk. Once in the room, we discovered that our key/lock didn't work but thanks to Jay and our delightful maintenance man, the situation was remedied in 2 hours. That may seem a long time but we were happy to kick back and hope that we didn't have to move as I had already unpacked! I haven't slept on the bed yet but can tell you that if you want EXCELLENT customer service, this is the place! I am a Hilton Honors member, as well as Priority Choices, but will start looking at Best Westerns due to this delightful experience, and we've been here only 2.5hours! I highly recommend this hotel and commend it's staff and suggest you give it a try as I did.

Room Tip: Ask for what you want!
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 19, 2011

I stayed here last year for a family reunion because the Comfort Inn in Olney was booked. Well, it was a nice change even though it was a few miles out of way but it was worth it. The staff was super friendly and accommodating and our room was roomy and clean.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple