“Good Food & Quick, Friendly Service”
Review of Sage Diner - CLOSED

Sage Diner
Cuisines: American
Description: The best stop on our way down and back to Virginia Beach, Kitty Hawk.
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

The Sage Diner was a welcome reprieve from the night in hell we spent at the Budget Inn nearby. The service was quick and friendly, and the food was delicious! Next time we pass through the area, we'll stay at the Best Western next door and get breakfast here!

Reviewed July 31, 2013

I've eaten at this southernmost diner a couple of times. There are two of the same name on the peninsula. The food is always good and the service impeccable. I have found the staff to be very friendly and courteous. Prices are reasonable and the menu is more than varied. I will continue to return and believe it is truly a jewel on the eastern shore.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

If you are looking for a place that offers a variety of food, good food, friendly staff and easy to get to then the Sage Diner is the place for you!! My mom and I had breakfast here and it was a pleasant experience!! The waiter was very friendly and on the top of his game! We never felt like we needed to ask for anything because he brought the ketchup, etc right away. I will eat here a lot when I finally live down here!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

The Sage Diner is a no nonsense highway restaurant that calls itself a diner. But it's not a diner, it's a bright and cheery restaurant with a lounge. Since we were there for breakfast we didn't explore the lounge, but I did note that there was a wine list on the table while we were considering eggs and bacon.
The service was excellent, the food was exactly what we wanted and the prices were totally in line. I wasn't looking for a cheapo restaurant, I was hungry and this was the first restaurant we came upon after leaving Cape Charles on our way north to Easton.
I didn't know what to expect on the way in, but the place is great and next time I'm passing through, I'll make a point to drop in again.

2  Thank EnglewoodDane
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Clean with decent food. Menu is extensive so everybody - from the fussy two old to the cranky traveler, will be able to find something that satisfies them. It's a diner, what more do you want?

1  Thank Missmycows