“Great convenient place to stay enroute to Chesapeake Bay Bridge or to Eastern Shore VA or Maryland.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Exmore - Eastern Shore
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Exmore
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Nice newer Hampton Inn located close to the Chesapeake Bay Bridge, good place to stop from or to vacation areas. Friendly staff, very well kept rooms, good value for the stay. I always stop here while driving from NC to NJ as it is a consistent hotel in an area where there are not many recognizable choices.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank PLC55

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
South Amboy, New Jersey
Reviewed September 1, 2013

The hotel is new and very clean. The staff were efficient and welcoming. Our room was terrific. Would definitely stay there again. The pool was temporarily closed for the evening when we got there, but appeared to be in good working order.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

2 Thank Mary B
southeastern Ct.
Reviewed August 29, 2013

The staff here was very nice. The hotel was clean and comfortable. Breakfast, while not gourmet, was quite adequate and varied. The staff replenished everything and kept it open for stragglers in our large group. There was a problem with the pool as the water was greenish. I was disappointed that there was no fridge or microwave in the room. I had read online that these were provided in all rooms. There was also a shortage of parking at night. Over all I was happy and I would stay here again. The staff was exceptionally nice.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

2 Thank rrm930
Laurel, Maryland
Reviewed August 27, 2013

The main thing lacking was that there were not microwaves and refrigerators in the non suite rooms. I was sadly disappointed about this because every other Hampton Inn I've stayed in had them in all rooms and this was the reason they were my first choice. I also found dust in a few areas which should have been clean

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Sandra M
blrobin
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is clean and comfortable and the staf are all very pleasant and helpful. I requested a handicap access room which I got. Upon entering the room was large and clean but average.

My issue is that because the room is designated a Standard they do not provide either a refrigerator or a microwave. I would have to upgrade and pay the difference for these items which I feel should be standard for all rooms. Especially based on the rate I am paying. As a minor item the tv was very small for the size of the room.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank blrobin
Trenton, United States
Reviewed August 22, 2013

My stay at Hampton Inn & Suites was a wonderful experience. From the outset, we were greeted quickly and courteously. The staff was very considerate and attentive throughout our stay of 2 nights. We did have 1 complaint. The internet service was sub par. When this was brought to the attention of the staff, the situation was handled in a manner that left me and my family 100% satisfied. We will have no problem staying at the Hampton again. In fact, I am planning to stay there within the next 2 weeks. I am originally from the area where the Hampton is located. I will use the Hotel quite often. What impressed me most about our visit is how sincerely interested the staff seemed in our comfort. It is as if they bent over backwards to accommodate us! Hampton Inn & Suites will be my first choice when I am in this area again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Lonnie U
Accord, New York
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at the Hampton in our way to the Outer-banks. Perfect for our family of 8! Rooms are clean, staff is friendly and the free breakfast had something g for everyone! The kids enjoyed the pool! I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed August 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Exmore
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Exmore
#1 of 6 in Onancock
Fig Street Inn
Fig Street Inn
#3 of 9 in Cape Charles

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Exmore - Eastern Shore? Share your experiences!