“Hampton Inn Exmore, VA”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Exmore
Virginia Beach, United States
“Hampton Inn Exmore, VA”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My wife and I have stayed at this hotel many times. While this experience was not as good as most, it was acceptable. There were at least two large groups staying for weddings so the place was full and the staff was generally overworked. Also, because it was almost completely full when I booked, I paid $40 more for the night than usual.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Piscataway, United States
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Friendly staff, clean rooms, nicely decorated. Breakfast was great with a large variety of items. Nice location from NJ for overnight stay on way to Outer Banks. The original place we wanted to stay was booked. I'm glad it was because I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Room was nice and beds are very comfy! The continental breakfast had a good variety and fresh. Location is great for fishing trip in Wachapreague. The staff was friendly and welcoming. Would recommend to others and stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Wind Gap, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 15, 2013

This was the best hotel I have stayed in on the VA Peninsula! I have been traveling around here for years and I have never stayed in such a clean, friendly, or catering hotel as this. The staff were pleasant and made me happy to be there. The breakfast was full of variety and was FRESH!! The rooms were beautiful and clean!!! My mom called the front desk when there were loud noises and jumping around coming from a floor above us and the front desk lady made sure to try to help us out right away! She got the noises to stop and I had the best nights sleep ever!! The only thing I wish it had was a fridge and a microwave, but since I didn't stay longer than one night I was fine without them. I will recommend this to all of my friends whenever they come to visit me down in my new home in VA!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank JessicaS13
Montvale, New Jersey
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

As other patrons who have visited The Hilton chain, we found the establishment clean, warm and friendly. The staff was friendly and treated us we a wam welcome. Breakfast is another big plus, and will continue to be customers at other Hampton Inn's .

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
West Virginia, United States
Reviewed July 12, 2013

After having our money refunded at Virginia Beach at a horrible hotel we found this hotel on across the bay on the Eastern Shore of Virginia. The ladies at the front desk were wonderful. We staying in a King Suite which was excellent. If you are planning on days at the beach you have to drive 20 miles south to Cape Charles or an hour north to Chincoteague Island which we didn't have a problem with. Overall our stay and experience at this hotel was excellent. Would definitely recommend this hotel to others and will probably be back again next year.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Exton, PA, United States
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Really pleasant place to stay, and use as a base to visit the area. Some good beaches nearby and also the Islands of Cincateague and Assateague. There was also a nightly carnival nearby when we were there.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Exmore
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Exmore
Fig Street Inn
Fig Street Inn
#3 of 9 in Cape Charles
The Charlotte Hotel & Restaurant

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Exmore - Eastern Shore? Share your experiences!