A great clean comfortable and safe stay for the night. Friendly staff immediately put me in a new room when the first one had a broken air conditioner. Nice clean bed, flat screen TV but no HD. Desk for my laptop and free wifi. Nice hot breakfast. Location is lacking only because it seems there isn't much in Exmore but I was just stopping by on my way through to OBX. Excellent for that purpose.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Book your Eastern Shores Virginia hotel reservations now & start planning your trip today. For leisure travelers, our Exmore, Virginia, hotel is convenient to numerous tourist destinations such as Eastern Shore wineries, NASA Wallops and Broad Water Ecotours. For a full day of relaxation, you can head to one of the many local beaches on the Chesapeake Bay or take a drive through the world famous Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites in Exmore, Virginia offers some of the newest and most contemporary accommodations on the Eastern Shore of Virginia and is conveniently located on Route 13. Our hotel in Exmore helps start your day right with the Express Start hot breakfast bar featuring our exclusive cinnamon rolls. Business travelers have access to a 24-hour business center that offers fax & copy services. All guests of our Exmore hotel can enjoy the convenience of free high-speed Internet access. In addition, there is a heated indoor pool and a fitness center to accommodate your active lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Exmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Exmore
- Holiday Inn Express Exmore