Hampton Inn Emporia
$51
Priceline
$46
Priceline
All reviewsfifth floorpet friendly hotelcomplimentary breakfastsmall doga great place to stayallow petsroom was cleancookiesstay there againeasy accessnice breakfastoatmealfitness centerwe've stayedindoor poolmyrtle beachnew york
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Stayed 2x at this great Hampton Inn... owner apparently is a pet lover. Specific floor assigned to pets and it was immaculate. No doggie odour and no dogs barking during the night. In fact humans were the ones that kept us up to the wee hours on our last stay! We opted for the Breakfast to Go and it was fabulous. Water-Muffin-Krisp Bars-Mints and so on. Staff very friendly... just a great place to stay while travelling..makes it so non stressful. Congratulations to all the staff.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Loni C, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Emporia, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review and for staying with us at Hampton Inn Emporia. We are happy to hear that you and your pets enjoyed your stay and our complimentary breakfast bags to go. Thank you for your business and thank you again for your review. We hope to see you again in Emporia.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

We chose this hotel for a one night stay while travelling south on I95. After fighting the traffic in the DC area, we were glad to find a comfortable and clean hotel Previous reviewers were right on. It was a treat to find a laptop/tablet/MP3/cellphone charger on each side of the comfortable king-size bed. However, this device would be much more useful if the rooms also had a wi-fi connection. My wife and I had to take turns with the single in-room ethernet cable. To be fair, the hotel web site does promise wi-fi only in public areas I sure hope that the next time I pass this way, the system has been upgraded to provide wi-fi in the guest rooms.

Room Tip: Bring a portable wi-fi router if you have one!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review and for staying with us at Hampton Inn Emporia. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I will talk to management and see what steps we can take to get Wi-Fi throughout the entire hotel. Thank you for your business and thank you again for your review. We hope to see you again in Emporia.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

After battling DC traffic, we couldn't wait to get to our hotel in Emporia. This Hampton Inn did not disappoint. Comfort seems to be a priority in Hamptons these days. Everything was neat , clean and the beds are wonderful. My only compaint is that the internet connection was poor and I really needed it to check on travel conditions as we drove south.

Room Tip: If you want food, it is a short walk to several chain restaurants near the Hampton.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank marigr

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review and for staying with us at Hampton Inn Emporia. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your comment about our HSIA. I will pass them along and make sure to get the issue addressed. Thank you for your business and thank you again for your review. We hope to see you again in Emporia.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

The last time I was there they had a jazz group entertaining the guests, early evening. It made it very relaxing while checking in and before dinner. This hotel always makes guests feel welcome. I stay at this hotel every few months while travelling to the northeast.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review and for staying with us at Hampton Inn Emporia. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you stay with us every few months. Thank you for your business and thank you again for your review. We hope to see you again in Emporia.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I used to stay at this hotel occasionally in the past. The property and the hotel staff have always been top notch. They recently upgraded their television channels to true high-definition channels (I am a big sports fan), and they upgraded their internet service to where internet speed is now super fast. My job requires connecting to company VPN, which required a decent amount of bandwidth. Also, I listen to SiriusXM internet radio. Now that this hotel has upgraded their internet service, it's a perfect stop for me in my travels. Hotel staff continues to be very friendly and courteous.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review and for staying with us at Hampton Inn Emporia. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you are a returning customer. Glad that you were able to enjoy our recent upgrades. Thank you for your business and thank you again for your review. We hope to see you again in Emporia soon.