“Friendly,well-located,clean hotel”

Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Emporia
Ottawa, Canada
“Friendly,well-located,clean hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

This is a well- maintained hotel with a friendly staff to assist you. It's location is very good too. The room we had was very good with the exception that the heating-cooling unit was older and therefore noisy, especially at night when one is trying to sleep. We turned it off. Still, we would return here again.

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Otty15
Loni C, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Emporia, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review and for staying with us at Hampton Inn Emporia. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the friendliness of our staff. Thank you for your business and thank you again for your review. We hope to see you again in Emporia.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Port Orange, Florida, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

I often travel from Florida to New England to visit my grandsons. I like to drive the route and do it in 2 days. The Hampron Inn in Emporia VA is the perfect overnight stopping point. The hotel is always clean with exceptionally good hospitality. Normally I travel with my dog, and this hotel actually caters to pets. The 5th floor is reserved for those travelling with pets. I feel very welcomed when I return, and my dog does as well. Hard to believe for those who are not dog people. Believe me pets know, and my dog does.

They just added new flooring to the first floor and carpeting to our 5th floor. These improvements are great. Breakfast is always excellent with many choices being available. WIFI has been very helpful for me along with the exercise room.

But I even stay here when I do not have my dog as my companion. It is simply the best stopover hotel on Rt 95 for me. The staff and management are truly customer focussed. Friendliness and a warm welcome are certainly apprieciated, especially after driving for 11 hours from Florida.

They just do a great job.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Robert S
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review and for staying with us at Hampton Inn Emporia. We are happy to hear that you and your pet enjoyed your stay and our hospitality. Thank you for your business and thank you again for your review. We hope to see you again in Emporia.
West Brookfield
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

We stayed at this hotel both going to Florida and returning to New England. Each time, the room was clean and neat, the staff was friendly, breakfast was good, and they gave us a snack bag in the morning for the next days drive. The hotel is right off I95 and is surrounded by chain restaurants (Cracker Barrel, Shoneys, Applebees) where you can get a reasonably priced meal. We like Hampton Inns, in general, and this was a good one (seemed to be a newer hotel, perhaps it was just very well kept. We'll stay here on our next trip south.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review and for staying with us at Hampton Inn Emporia. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our complimentary breakfast. Thank you for your business and thank you again for your review. We hope to see you again in Emporia.
ny
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

My husband, mother and I stayed here on our way from Florida to NY. As usual Hampton Inn meet our expectations in every way. The staff was welcoming, the lobby inviting and the cookies were waiting for us.The rooms suited our needs perfectly, they were very clean and offered a good night sleep for all. Would stay again without question..

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank lori g
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review and for staying with us at Hampton Inn Emporia. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our freshly baked cookies. Thank you for your business and thank you again for your review. We hope to see you again in Emporia.
Round Lake, New York, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

My 91 year old mother and I stayed at the Emporia Hampton Inn while traveling to Florida from New York. I always stay in a Hampton Inn because they're consistently neat, clean and well maintained. I read the reviews before making reservations and they haven't steered me wrong yet.

The Emporia Hampton Inn is by far the nicest Hampton Inn I've ever visited. It was very clean, had a warm and inviting decor, and provided excellent service. The next morning we both commented on how refreshed we felt, and what a wonderful night's sleep we had - amazing after having driven more than 10 hours the day before! The hotel is just off the I-95 and is very easy to get to. We go to Florida every year and we will definitely be staying at this Hampton Inn on the way home, and on any subsequent trips to Florida! I highly recommend the Emporia Hampton Inn.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Dante-Lilly
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review and for staying with us at Hampton Inn Emporia. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your business and thank you again for your review. We hope to see you again in Emporia.
Hilltown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

This was a stopover on the way back home from Florida. I always try to select the best rated hotels for that frequent trip, because I want to feel comfortable and safe in my surroundings so I can enjoy a good night's sleep. This did not disappoint.

If memory serves, this is the type of hotel where they change the duvet covers in between guests, and I do appreciate the cleanliness factor when they do so.

I hope the owners keep up the maintenance and change out items as they are needed so this hotel is as inviting a few years down the road as it is now.

Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Teva10
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

my family and i were traveling back from Florida.... it was late, I was cold and hungry... the front desk staff were warm and friendly, suggested a quick little Italian restuarant we could walk to, the room was perfect, the beds were great, the breakfast had a lot of variety, was hot and good. Would definitely stay here again!!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Loni C, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Emporia, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Thank you for staying with us at Hampton Inn Emporia and for taking the time to submit a review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our complimentary breakfast. We look forward to seeing you again in Emporia! Thank you again for submitting an excellent review!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Emporia
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Emporia
#6 of 12 in Emporia
Hampton Inn Roanoke Rapids
Hampton Inn Roanoke Rapids
#1 of 8 in Roanoke Rapids

Been to Hampton Inn Emporia? Share your experiences!