“We both got food poisoning from the buffet”
Review of Peking China

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Peking China
Ranked #8 of 24 Restaurants in Elkton
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed November 17, 2013

We arrived there Sunday night just after 7:00 p.m. They had a nice-looking small buffet. We both had the buffet and were both hit with food poisoning that night. Diarrhea for both of us, although I also got hit with severe stomache cramps and knots on top of it. It hit me as soon as I ate my last bite. We were both in pretty bad shape that night. The lesson learned was not to eat a buffet that has been sitting out, despite how appetizing it may look. I'm sure if we would have ordered something freshly cooked off the menu, and not the buffet, it would have been fine.

3  Thank naj12

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Being a local, we dine here several times a year, if the buffet is fresh, it's great, if it's not, well, it's not. Nice variety and good service.

1  Thank USArmyMom22846
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Friendly staff. Go at busy times & you may have to wait for the dish you like due to popularity of that dish & they are big on not wasting by putting out to much. My family goes about twice a month. Very nice to our children.

1  Thank Brandi B