“Birthday ” 5 of 5 bubbles

El Paso Mexican Grille
Ranked #2 of 22 Restaurants in Elkton
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Birthday ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

Great service amazing food and good drinks 2 thumbs up! I got to wear the birthday sombrero the whole dinner just a great experience over all.

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Awful!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014

Our waiter, Chaz, should not be working at a Mexican Restaurant. I asked him a question about a menu item. If he did not know the answer, he should have told me I'll find out for you. Instead, he said "I don't know - I don't like Mexican food". I ordered what I order at every Mexican restaurant - Carne Asada done medium rare. When I cut the meat - it was well done. Chaz was no where around. Another employee was nearby. He brought it back to the kitchen and made sure I got another one - cooked medium rare. Although cooked correctly, it was very salty. We'll never go back.

• Visited March 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
McGaheysville, Virginia
“First Class Mexican”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Lunch or dinner El Passo delivers a good meal. Their combination platters are very creative and delivered with flare. Crispiest tortilla chips in the area served with a tasty salsa for beginnings.

Visited February 2014
Buffalo, New York
“Good value, great pricing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014

We planned on going to the Pizza Hut next door but it was having computer problems. We are glad it was because the food and service at this restaurant was very good. We had very good portion size and did not feel rushed at all since we were meeting family there. We will definitely be back.

• Visited January 2014
Mcgaheysville
“Very good TEX Mex food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

It is what North Americans think is Mexican food , in reality it has only 2 or 3 really Mexican dishes the rest are typical US Mexican food , but clean and very fast...

• Visited December 2013