“Great Service”

Cuisines: Mexican
Pennsylvania
“Great Service”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Our service here was fantastic. The waitress was very nice and checked on us several times. The food itself was average, but good. It was lacking some spice, that would have given it more flavor.

Visited August 2013

Baltimore, Maryland
“Tasty Mexican food in the Shenandoah Valley”
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

We grabbed an early dinner here with the kids on grocery shopping trip from our timeshare in Massanutten.
The food was quite good and they did have burgers/ hot dogs/ cicken fingers/ etc for the kids if they aren't too adventerouous. The chips were warm, my beer mug was frosted super cold, and my wife and I enjoyed our entrees.
The staff was friendly and attentive and I must say it has to be just about the cleanest restauraunt I have ever been in.
If you are vacationing in the Blue Ridge area... give it a try!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Steve P
“Awesome service and large portions”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

My family was on vacation at massanutten and we were told that this place was really good. I looked at previous reviews and they were on point with what we received. Excellent tasting dishes with large portions and fast service. We went in about 10 minutes before closing and were treated like their first customer. We will positively be back the next time we are in this area.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Hotnjuicywrm
Santa Monica, California
“GREAT Mexican Food!!”
Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

It is a great small town restaurant that puts itself on the map with DELICIOUS food!! The sweet tea started us off right ... So good. The chips & salsa are good (order some white cheese dip). We loved our fajitas!!!

The restrooms are clean and well taken care of too.

I'll be back! --- which is the best recommendation I can give

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank calgal405
Houston, Texas
“Reliably good with a nice family atmosphere”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

If I eat someplace ten times or more and can't come up with something bad to say about the place, that tells me they are doing something right. More importantly, they are doing it reliably. They have good portion sizes, good mixed drinks and good prices on both. I think the first time we took the in-laws, I looked at the check and thought, "That can't be right." It didn't cost enough! So good food and good prices in a nice place. When we get hungry and don't feel like cooking, El Paso is our first choice.

• Visited May 2013