“Tasty Mexican food in the Shenandoah Valley”

El Paso Mexican Grille
Ranked #2 of 24 Restaurants in Elkton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

We grabbed an early dinner here with the kids on grocery shopping trip from our timeshare in Massanutten.
The food was quite good and they did have burgers/ hot dogs/ cicken fingers/ etc for the kids if they aren't too adventerouous. The chips were warm, my beer mug was frosted super cold, and my wife and I enjoyed our entrees.
The staff was friendly and attentive and I must say it has to be just about the cleanest restauraunt I have ever been in.
If you are vacationing in the Blue Ridge area... give it a try!

1  Thank Steve P

Reviewed August 2, 2013

My family was on vacation at massanutten and we were told that this place was really good. I looked at previous reviews and they were on point with what we received. Excellent tasting dishes with large portions and fast service. We went in about 10 minutes before closing and were treated like their first customer. We will positively be back the next time we are in this area.

1  Thank Hotnjuicywrm
Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

It is a great small town restaurant that puts itself on the map with DELICIOUS food!! The sweet tea started us off right ... So good. The chips & salsa are good (order some white cheese dip). We loved our fajitas!!!

The restrooms are clean and well taken care of too.

I'll be back! --- which is the best recommendation I can give

1  Thank calgal405
Reviewed June 4, 2013

If I eat someplace ten times or more and can't come up with something bad to say about the place, that tells me they are doing something right. More importantly, they are doing it reliably. They have good portion sizes, good mixed drinks and good prices on both. I think the first time we took the in-laws, I looked at the check and thought, "That can't be right." It didn't cost enough! So good food and good prices in a nice place. When we get hungry and don't feel like cooking, El Paso is our first choice.

1  Thank Mike T
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We discovered this place while on vacation at Massanutten resort and visiting Shenandoah National Park and went back a couple times. It was that good and reasonably priced. I was wanting a margarita and some good Mexican food, and neither item disappointed. The margarita was tasty and bigger than average size. When they serve you your chips, go ahead and ask for the hot sauce. It is out of this world with flavor and afterburn, but you have to ask for it. The regular sauce is average salsa, but it did taste homemade. The shrimp dishes were the best, with large, flavorful, shrimp. They also don't skimp on the size of their portions. The service was among the best I've ever had at a Mexican restaurant. Try the El Paso; you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank PatJ61