“Good food, nice folks”

Montclair Family Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 53 Restaurants in Dumfries
Cuisines: Italian, American, Greek
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New Bern, NC
“Good food, nice folks”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Small mom/pop restaurant. Popular with seniors so food and value must be good. The menu has some good Greek dishes.

Visited August 2012

Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“Probably will not go back”
Reviewed May 7, 2012

I just ordered a takeout Greek salad. Got home it was a salad of mostly lettuce. I called the store to tell them they forgot to put cucumbers in my salad as described on the menu. The young man just said sorry and hung up the phone on me. Don't plan to visit again.

• Visited May 2012
Tucson, Arizona
“Good place for quick meal; close to hotel”
Reviewed April 2, 2012

This is a casual, family-type mom & pop diner with Greek specialties thrown in. The food was good, the service was quick, and the whole experience was just what we were looking for -- a reasonably priced place to eat a quick meal after checking into the hotel. I had a gyro and it was delicious...it's a little light on the tzatziki, so be sure to ask for extra. I wanted some of the baklava (it looked delicious) but I didn't see it until I was on my way out and I was too full by then anyway. Next time I'll save room for it.

• Visited March 2012
Edenton, North Carolina
“Good for for a fair price.”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Nice selection; good specials daily; convenient just off I-95 at route 234 west.

Visited March 2012
“Good Casual Greek Food”
Reviewed March 10, 2012

We always order the gyro here, and they are always good. We also like the zaziki sauce ( a Greek yogurt sauce), ask for extra to go along with your gyro.