Comfort Inn Dumfries/Quantico
$59
$68
$73
$119
All reviewswafflesfront deskbacon or sausagelocal family restaurantindoor poolstaff was friendlyvery nice staywould stay here againroom was clean and comfortablemarine basehot waterup to datemarine corps museumfree breakfasti highly recommend this hotelconvenient locationdumfries quantico
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I always have a great experience at this hotel. Im working on 95 and our company got us room at this location. The staff is really friendly and helpful. They always put me in my favorite room. Im grateful for Ashley she has my reservation and keys made right before i walk through the doors. The rooms are always very clean. I been there for a year now and they did some remodeling and looks amazing.

Room Tip: quite rooms are usually on the first floor
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Ashley H, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Dumfries/Quantico, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2013

Thank you kindly for leaving such a positive review! We know this is your "Home Away From Home" during the week and we strive to keep you satisfied and comfortable. I am delighted to hear that we are doing just that. Thanks again and see you soon!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Driving down I-95 Sunday (10-13-13), a friend located this motel on the web and directed me to
Exterior clean & well maintained. Lobby bright, orderly & the clerk was great!
Room faultless! Bed was perfect-
The full breakfast (til 1000)--eggs, bacon, muffins, waffles, fruit, ceral, yogurt, (other stuff too).
I would stay again for sure!

• Stayed: October 2013
Ashley H, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Dumfries/Quantico, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! Our recent remodel certainly has brightened up our lobby and I am so pleased that you enjoyed our free hot breakfast. I look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I booked a suite and the room was beautiful, and clean. I was really surprised how large it was. Location was easy access to 95 which was helpful for me. I was very happy with my stay and the front desk and breakfast staff were awesome! Thank you for the directions Ashley, they were a big help!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Ashley H, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Dumfries/Quantico, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Thank you very much for the wonderful compliments! I am so happy you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Walked into this hotel and thought I had walked into a completely different hotel! We are returning guests each year traveling on 95. This is the perfect half way stop. They have completely redone the entrance and breakfast area. New tiles, wallpaper, lights. It is amazing. Not to mention the new huge Flat screen in breakfast area is an added bonus. We had to extend our stay due to dreaded car trouble, but that just gave the grandkids time to splash around in the indoor pool. Room was very clean and spacious. Staff was exceptional as usual. I would like to commend Ashley, Mayra and Marisa (breakfast hostess and forgive me if her name is spelled wrong). All of the staff were courteous and friendly but these 3 ladies seemed to go out of their way to make each guest feel like home. Looking forward to our next visit. - Leonard

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your kind review. I am so happy that you love our new look. We pride ourselves on our customer service and cleanliness. We enjoyed having you stay with us and can't wait to have you back!

Reviewed September 21, 2013

I can't wait to go back. The room was perfect had everything my sister and I needed and was clean. The staff offered us suggestion on the things that were near and we would enjoy. We felt like we were at home talking with friends. Love the staff and hotel.
Rita & Elaine from PA

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

On behalf of the Comfort Inn Near Quantico Main Gate, we would like to thank you for your recent visit. It was truly our pleasure to serve you. I am so happy you had such a positive experience while staying with us. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Dumfries.