Comfort Inn Dumfries/Quantico
Priceline
$68
$73
$119
All reviewswafflesfront deskbacon or sausagelocal family restaurantindoor poolstaff was friendlyvery nice staywould stay here againroom was clean and comfortablemarine basehot waterup to datemarine corps museumfree breakfasti highly recommend this hotelconvenient locationdumfries quantico
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Walked into this hotel and thought I had walked into a completely different hotel! We are returning guests each year traveling on 95. This is the perfect half way stop. They have completely redone the entrance and breakfast area. New tiles, wallpaper, lights. It is amazing. Not to mention the new huge Flat screen in breakfast area is an added bonus. We had to extend our stay due to dreaded car trouble, but that just gave the grandkids time to splash around in the indoor pool. Room was very clean and spacious. Staff was exceptional as usual. I would like to commend Ashley, Mayra and Marisa (breakfast hostess and forgive me if her name is spelled wrong). All of the staff were courteous and friendly but these 3 ladies seemed to go out of their way to make each guest feel like home. Looking forward to our next visit. - Leonard

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Ashley H, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Dumfries/Quantico, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind review. I am so happy that you love our new look. We pride ourselves on our customer service and cleanliness. We enjoyed having you stay with us and can't wait to have you back!

Reviewed September 21, 2013

I can't wait to go back. The room was perfect had everything my sister and I needed and was clean. The staff offered us suggestion on the things that were near and we would enjoy. We felt like we were at home talking with friends. Love the staff and hotel.
Rita & Elaine from PA

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

On behalf of the Comfort Inn Near Quantico Main Gate, we would like to thank you for your recent visit. It was truly our pleasure to serve you. I am so happy you had such a positive experience while staying with us. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Dumfries.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

This is not your average hotel...it is not extravagent, but very comfortable. The staff are very personable and would like to acknowledge the professional and courteous service provided by Mayra and Ashley. These two practically run the place. The beds are comfortable (lots of pillows) and the upgrades being made really make this a nice place to stay. I have been staying here for the past 3 years for work related travel. The staff here make me feel at ease and relaxed...and treat me like family! The free breakfast is a great way to start your day...fresh scrambled eggs with either bacon or sausage..add on the waffle for an extra treat!

Room Tip: Call early and talk with Ashley...she will have you covered. If late, talk to Mayra. Be careful of the tourist timeframe as school and church groups use this hotel for their DC tours...it can get really busy! Ask if there are large groups and try to get a room away from them.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Scott J
Ashley H, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Dumfries/Quantico, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

On behalf of all the staff here at the Comfort Inn Near Quantico, thank you very much for such an awesome review! We strive to make each and every guest feel as if this is their "Home Away From Home". I am thrilled to hear that we are succeeding. It has been our pleasure having you stay with us over these last few years and we look forward to many more. Thanks again!

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Great place very friendly staff very comfortable rooms good breakfast bar, good indoor pool and jacuzzi and it also has a gym very conveniently close to Washington and to the Potomac mall

Ps Mayra is great she answered every question I had very helpful

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank travelingjorge
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I was disappointed with my stay here after reading the nice reviews. It must have been the maids day off while I stayed here. The place would have rated better with me if the room was clean! A gummy bear was stuck on the table, glob of toothpaste on the wall by the sink, drip marks on the bathroom walls and the carpet was dirt. Check in was friendly, carefree and quick. The rest of the inn looked clean, just our room was dirty!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family