“Very nice - good value”

Comfort Inn Dumfries/Quantico
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Dumfries
Reviewed August 15, 2011

We stayed here one night, and I was impressed. Very comfortable beds, wonderful shower, pool and jacuzzi, close to restaurants and 95. My only negative was that the jacuzzi was warm, and couldn't really be qualified as a "hot" tub. That being said, I did spend over an hour in it. I would stay here again, and recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed August 8, 2011

We stayed for 3 nights for business. While we were there, the JROTC stayed there with us. All night we heard loud noises, doors banging, and general horse play. When the hotel staff was notified, they seemed incapable of stopping the noise. The very next night, there was a family re-union and the same things occurred. My advice: If you would like peace and quiet and a good night’s sleep, stay somewhere alts.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 27, 2011

We had a smoking room king. Even though my husband smokes and I used to, the smell was disgusting. The bedspread had burnmarks. The carpet was nasty. On the morning we checked out a police officer was threatening to kicking the neighbors door. Scary! He then questioned the guy while 3 more cops arrived. I did not enjoy my stay here and had a much better experience at studio plus in Newport news for half the cost.

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed July 7, 2011

I came from Salt Lake City to visit my son and stayed here from 6/28 - 7/5/11. The prior reviews of this hotel is why I chose it, along with the rate offered, and they were correct. Very nice staff, very clean rooms, well kept property. Breakfast was adequate (I think they were in the midst of changing their breakfast staff), and the area was kept clean. This hotel is in a very convenient location to DC/Fredericksburg and military bases without being inside the Beltway. Access to I-95 and Rt. 1 is excellent. Restaurants etc. are either up Rt. 234 or Rt 1 and not far away. I would definitely stay here again when in the area.

Room Tip: We left for two days, then returned. When we returned we had a room on the first floor that was lar...
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed April 4, 2011

My wife and have travelled to Florida for a number of years and in the past 5 years have stopped at the comfort Inn in Dumfries/Quantico
When we arrived this year on March 29th the computers were down and problems occured in charging my personal account for the room fee. On arriving in Canada and verifying my account. Three different fees were charged. The representative in the name of Ashley whom I called personally arranged the reimbursement with my bank and took the necessary time to ascertain my satisfaction. She should recognized for her service quality and because of her I will be back. Richard P...room111

Room Tip: rooms in the rear are quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 7, 2011

Had a wonderful stay. Room and amenities were excellent. What was most mentionable, though, was the evening clerk, Mr. Sapp. He was helpful, friendly, and a true gentlemen.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 7, 2010

We do not use this chain, but the traffic on I 95 was awful so we stopped here and what a wonderful experience. We found the staff to be very friendly yet professional, the hotel was very clean and the rooms were quite large and well decorated. Breakfast was more than carbs...they had eggs and sausage as well as the typical free breakfast offerings.
Will stop here again on our way South and back!!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dumfries
0 mi away
Hampton Inn Dumfries/Quantico
Holiday Inn Dumfries - Quantico Center
Red Roof Inn Dumfries - Quantico
Ramada Triangle/Quantico
Hampton Inn Stafford/Quantico & Conference Center
Days Inn Dumfries Quantico

Been to Comfort Inn Dumfries/Quantico? Share your experiences!