“Great rate, very clean rooms, nice staff!”

Comfort Inn Dumfries/Quantico
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Dumfries
Reviewed July 7, 2011

I came from Salt Lake City to visit my son and stayed here from 6/28 - 7/5/11. The prior reviews of this hotel is why I chose it, along with the rate offered, and they were correct. Very nice staff, very clean rooms, well kept property. Breakfast was adequate (I think they were in the midst of changing their breakfast staff), and the area was kept clean. This hotel is in a very convenient location to DC/Fredericksburg and military bases without being inside the Beltway. Access to I-95 and Rt. 1 is excellent. Restaurants etc. are either up Rt. 234 or Rt 1 and not far away. I would definitely stay here again when in the area.

Room Tip: We left for two days, then returned. When we returned we had a room on the first floor that was lar...
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed April 4, 2011

My wife and have travelled to Florida for a number of years and in the past 5 years have stopped at the comfort Inn in Dumfries/Quantico
When we arrived this year on March 29th the computers were down and problems occured in charging my personal account for the room fee. On arriving in Canada and verifying my account. Three different fees were charged. The representative in the name of Ashley whom I called personally arranged the reimbursement with my bank and took the necessary time to ascertain my satisfaction. She should recognized for her service quality and because of her I will be back. Richard P...room111

Room Tip: rooms in the rear are quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 7, 2011

Had a wonderful stay. Room and amenities were excellent. What was most mentionable, though, was the evening clerk, Mr. Sapp. He was helpful, friendly, and a true gentlemen.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 7, 2010

We do not use this chain, but the traffic on I 95 was awful so we stopped here and what a wonderful experience. We found the staff to be very friendly yet professional, the hotel was very clean and the rooms were quite large and well decorated. Breakfast was more than carbs...they had eggs and sausage as well as the typical free breakfast offerings.
Will stop here again on our way South and back!!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 1, 2010

My husband and I stopped for a night after driving all day. It was so nice to find a wonderful and clean hotel with very friendly night desk employee, unfortuanatly I do not know the man's name but he was very helpful and friendly. The hotel was clean and quiet. The price was reasonable. Our room was big with everything we could need. Breakfast the next morning was very inviting and with plenty of options for every range of appetites. I would definatly stay at this hotel again when we pass through. Also the location is very convenient to the Museum of the Marine Corps where we went the next day. There are several restaurant options in close walking distance to the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2010

I was just passing through town and was extremely IMPRESSED with this Comfort Inn. It's what you'd expect from a first grade Hampton Inn. Service excellent. Rooms were huge. Hotel seemed brand new.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2010

Staff extremely helpful and accomodating, rooms and hotel clean, bright cheerful room.
good location, excellent value.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank creditman277
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dumfries
Hampton Inn Dumfries/Quantico
Holiday Inn Dumfries - Quantico Center
Red Roof Inn Dumfries - Quantico
Ramada Triangle/Quantico
Sleep Inn Near Quantico Main Gate
Courtyard Stafford Quantico

Been to Comfort Inn Dumfries/Quantico? Share your experiences!