“Great staff and food.”

Applebee's
Ranked #33 of 54 Restaurants in Dumfries
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 16, 2014

We stopped here after a long night driving through a blizzard. The wait staff was excellent and the food was good.

1  Thank Robert G

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Typical Applebees. Didn't know the area so didn't want to travel far after dark. Service was OK. Food was nothing special

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Service was very slow - we ended up getting it togo because we were getting tired waiting for our dinner. Appetizer (spinach and artichoke dip) was heavy on the salt. Dinner was mediocre at best. Wouldn't eat here again.

1  Thank Lauren Q
Reviewed March 31, 2013

The food is good and the servers are very friendly. We do a lot of our family Birthday dinners here and they accommodate our large family well. The only draw back for me is once I find a dish I really love they change up the menu, but then I always find something else just as good. Great place for lunch or dinner.

1  Thank Tinkydiddle
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I always love the food at Applebee's! It is the excellent service and a really nice salad bar that keeps me and my wife coming back!