“Great Food”

Applebee's
Ranked #32 of 61 Restaurants in Dumfries
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I always love the food at Applebee's! It is the excellent service and a really nice salad bar that keeps me and my wife coming back!

Reviewed November 24, 2012

Not a big fan of the chain. Quiet night this Saturday, which was a plus for me, but I wasn't too pleased with the booming bass soundtrack that emanated throughout the restaurant. Took about 10 minutes and a prod of the hostess to remind them we hadn't been greeted by our waitress yet, but after that, things went well.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

Friendly waitress but the Kitchen was so slowwwwwwwwwww and confusion everywhere The manager did his best to make up for it Really Applebees is just fine for a quick meal and a cold beer if it was really looking to be a 5 star restaurant it would be an hour wait and twice as much but this place could have done better. But August places like this close to a busy interstate are a nightmare to manage and keep good people.