“not too bad”

Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Dumfries
Madill, Oklahoma
“not too bad”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I have stayed here once before with no problems so decided to do it again. It was convienent location for me. Traffic is bad and at times hard to get in and out of. Construction on road doesnt help. Room was clean and tv was good. Everything worked well. Maid service was good. Internet worked really well. Taco bell beside motel. I will stay again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Bob P, Manager at Super 8 Dumfries/Quantico, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Thanks for posting your review! I am glad to hear you enjoyed your visit and hope to see you again on your next trip

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Benson
Reviewed April 11, 2013

We were driving from North Carolina into Baltimore, Maryland. My mom was driving me and my 2 small children. My 10 month old daughter started yelling and my 4 year old refused to stay in his car seat. We decided to pull over. We were on a very tight budget and went to the cost - effective Super 8. I was AMAZED at how clean the hotel was. When we came in the receptionist offered some water and snacks to my 4 year old which was a very nice gesture. I was impressed at how professional and kind the staff was. We had a great stay. The only thing I didn't like was the breakfest but their are plenty of places to eat.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thanks for posting your positive comments! I know when traveling with small children it can be a new experience. I am glad to hear we offered a warm welcome after a long day on the road
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dumfries
Sleep Inn Near Quantico Main Gate
Comfort Inn Dumfries/Quantico
Ramada Triangle/Quantico
Holiday Inn Dumfries - Quantico Center
Days Inn Dumfries Quantico
Hampton Inn Dumfries/Quantico

Been to Super 8 Dumfries/Quantico? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Dumfries/Quantico

Property: Super 8 Dumfries/Quantico
Address: 17416 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Dumfries, VA 22026-2227
Location: United States > Virginia > Prince William County > Dumfries
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Dumfries
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Dumfries/Quantico 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Super 8 Dumfries/Quantico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Dumfries Hotel Dumfries