“Unusual, delicious sandwich shop” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Potbelly Sandwich Works

Potbelly Sandwich Works
Ranked #12 of 84 Restaurants in Dulles
Cuisines: American, Fast Food, Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
“Unusual, delicious sandwich shop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

Lots of choices, fresh ingredients, customize your sandwich if you wish. Location was great -- in shopping center with lots of stores. Bread was fantastic.

Visited November 2012

Orange County, CA
“Great sandwich shop while waiting for a flight!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

I flew into Dulles (Washington DC) from Los Angeles for a three day business meeting. After landing I knew we had a three hour bus ride to our destination so wanted to grab something for the road. An associate who had flown into Dulles before suggested Potbelly and I'm glad he did.

The shop is small and has a two-price structure. No matter what sandwich you order the small is one price (about $5.90) and the large is a bit more. They also have salads as well. The set up is similar to a Quiznos in that you order the sandwich and chose bread and cheese. The sandwich is then toasted ending up where you choose what other toppings you want on your sandwich. They have bottled drinks (water, sodas, teas, and beer), a wide variety of chips, and some of the largest whole pickles I've ever seen.

I ordered the Turkey Breast while others in our party other kinds (Tuna, chicken breast, etc.). All of us agreed the sandwiches were very good. I liked mine enough that when I flew out a couple of days later I bought another to take on the plane. If and when I fly again into Dulles I will have no hesitation to going to Potbelly again.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
Reno, Nevada
“Good sandwiches”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

Had a couple of vegetarian options. Not the best I've ever had, but a solid choice for lunch. In the Wegman's shopping center.

Visited July 2012
“Really good sandwiches!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

I'm not a huge sandwich lover but I easy pleasantly surprised at their sandwiches. Warm, toasted and fresh.
Liked the live music at lunch time, too.

Leesburg, Virginia
“Frequent Eater”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

Travel around quite a bit, and always look for a PSW if I want a quick, consistent, reliable sandwich.

Visited June 2012