“I'm in LOVE with this hotel *all smiles*”

Residence Inn Dulles Airport at Dulles 28 Centre
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Dulles
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Visited this hotel on the 15 of March (sorry for the late review)... I am a rewards member so Marriott is my hotel of choice. But I must say this Residence Inn is hands down one of my favorites I've ever visited. BEAUTIFUL hotel lobby/entrance and friendly staff made this visit just that much more enjoyable. I would stay here again :)

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Residence Inn Dulles Airport at Dulles 28 Centre

Reviewed March 28, 2013

No one likes to be away from home for an extended period, but if you have to... this is a GREAT place. Rooms are spacious, clean and well appointed, the breakfast every morning was a welcome addition, the evening socials are very nice. had a good time playing pool and wii, the pool area is also nice. but what really makes this a nice place to stay is the staff, everyone I had contact with were pleasant, professional and accommodating. If I was asked directly if I would stay here again, I would answer absolutely!!

I was able to visit many attractions all with in about 45 min drive, Washington DC was only 35 min away, Fairfax was only about 25 min, Manassas was only 20 min. the longest drive was to Mount Vernon and that was about 45 min.

Room Tip: Only issue I had was, my room was right near the back exit doors and some people don't know how...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 9, 2013

This hotel is so great! I haven't even checked out yet and I had to write a review. I just had my complimentary breakfast and I'm sitting in my room drinking coffee. Since I travel like a student, I don't need much. Just some clean sheets and good coffee, but this place offered much more. My room has a fridge, dishwasher, and a stovetop. The bed is super comfy and the tv is awesome. The wifi is complimentary as well. I hate that I'm only here for one night, but I had no problem getting from the airport. The shuttle is very reliable and my driver, Brian, who also works at the front desk, is super friendly and helpful. My experence with the staff was pleasant. I would absolutely stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Love this hotel.Nice looking soon as you walk in.
The staff was friendly.Great breakfast.
Everything you need.The rooms are real nice.Beds are comfy.Slept well.Nice pool and hot tub.
Good stores and restaurants located near.
Will stay here again with out a doubt.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Come on, how can you go wrong? It's across the street from a Ferrari, Lambo, Maseratti dealership. It is fun to walk over to drool on the cars. Seriously, this is a great location. Right next to the big Wegman's Market off Waxpool. Simple on\off of 28. Makes for no stress on the commute. Everything is controlled by lights. Rooms big, clean, and quiet. Beds are very comfy. Wireless access is strong. Lots to do right around the location, and you are about 5 minutes from Dulles Airport -- in case you oversleep... Oooops.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stayed here on a house hunting trip,plenty of room. Loved the kitchen and location in the mall area was nice. Lots of stores close by. Housekeeping was a little lacking, we asked for extra towels , but never got them. Overall though the front desk was very helpful and the shuttle picked us up at the airport when Hertz could not give us a car due to a storm with 10min.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the hotel. It was clean and comfortable, and it has nice amenities: kitchen, hot breakfast, business center, WiFi, exercise facility, pool, and even a small putting green.
The soundproofing is good enough that you hardly hear the nearby international airport.

The only minus, not the fault of the hotel, is the suburban DC traffic congestion (VA Hwy. 28/Sully Rd.) could slow your access in and out of the hotel area during rush hour.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank jter
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dulles
Courtyard Dulles Town Center
Fairfield Inn & Suites Dulles Airport
Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades
HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North
Washington Dulles Airport Marriott
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles - North/Loudoun

Been to Residence Inn Dulles Airport at Dulles 28 Centre? Share your experiences!