“A great place for a reunion or layover.”

Residence Inn Dulles Airport at Dulles 28 Centre
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Dulles
Reviewed September 20, 2011

i just returned from a wedding/reunion in Virginia and found this hotel to be perfect, from the location near the airport (with free shuttle), to its lovely, well-furnished, spacious rooms, to its common meeting areas that were comfy and perfectly suited to groups or families. The breakfasts on the weekend I stayed were amazing--huge, varied, and tasty-- and the staff at the front desk went out if its way to help all of us. Some people stay here for long periods of time, and I know I would if I were moving to the DC area and needed a temporary home. "Home" is what it felt like, and I loved seeing families with pets going in and out, as I know it is sometimes hard to find nice places that accommodate them. I highly recommend this hotel, and if I ever go back to the Dulles area, it will be the place I stay--in fact, I wish I could have remained there longer.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Residence Inn Dulles Airport at Dulles 28 Centre

Reviewed September 13, 2011

I stay here a few times a year on business in Ashburn. This is one of my favorites. Staff is always friendly property is always looking top notch, and it has one of the best breakfast offerings around.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed September 12, 2011

For $90, we enjoyed a fully furnished one-bedroom apartment, a classy lobby, evening reception and breakfast. The decor is rich and tasteful throughout. We were very happy with our stay.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 5, 2011

We stayed at this location over Labor Day weekend. It was excellent, nice location, and extremely clean. We do not have children or pets, but it is kid and pet friendly. We got the studio which was plenty of room for two people. Breakfast was good. Would recommend and would return again.

Room Tip: clean and updated
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 17, 2011

We absolutely loved our stay at this hotel. The rooms are very clean and spacious, with a sleeping area separate from the sitting/TV area, and a full kitchen with all of the cookware and utensils you could possibly need.

They serve a lovely hot breakfast each morning with sausage, eggs, biscuits, potatoes, fruit, pastries, etc. In addition, they also serve dinner each night (M-TH). When we were there, they had tilapia, enchiladas, etc.

The grounds were well kept, rooms very clean, staff friendly, and the location is right in the center of a shopping center with tons of restaurants, a grocer, etc.

The hotel is about 20 min from a metro station, so getting in and out of DC was a breeze.

Loved the stay and will absolutely stay again.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 21, 2011

I chose this hotel for the rewards points and was extremely surprised at how nice and luxurious this place was. The front desk was extremely nice and when I checked into my room, I was blown away and thought they had given me the wrong room. There is a complimentary breakfast and dinner, which are both really delicious and better than going out to eat (and cheaper). I'm extremely pleased with this place and have not stayed in somewhere this nice when it comes to non-luxury hotels.

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank BlueWater42
Reviewed May 1, 2011

Stayed here for a basketball tournement in the area. The hotel was modern, clean and check in was quick. The room was large with a nice kitche area. Kids loved the pool and the breakfeast had all the usual stuff. Very good deal with AAA card for one night. Only negative was that it took two calls to get sheets for the sleep sofa. Would recomend if in the area,

• Stayed: May 2011
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dulles
Courtyard Dulles Town Center
Washington Dulles Airport Marriott
Fairfield Inn & Suites Dulles Airport
Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades
HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North
Hyatt Place Sterling/Dulles Airport-North

Been to Residence Inn Dulles Airport at Dulles 28 Centre? Share your experiences!