“Airport transit - food superior to airport fare”
Review of Harry's Tap Room - CLOSED

Harry's Tap Room
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

I stopped-over @ Dulles, famished as my flight was at o'dark early. Not much open so I tried Harry's. what a pleasant surprise! I had (from scratch) Minestrone and salmon over wilted spinach. My transit through Dulles later in April will again include Harry's. Wonderful server & customer service as well.

There are newer reviews for Harry's Tap Room

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Hostess didn't seem to be in control, but the rest of the staff were on top of their game. Tomato/pepper/crab soup was very good. I'd go back.

Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

I would only ever come back to have a beer at the bar. Before you order look at their tap not the menu. Their potato soup was bland. Their caprese was ok. The presentation sucked. And the worst thing was their service. One waitress had an attitude and started arguing with another waitress I front f us before they sat us. Then our waitress took forever taking our orders and never came to check on us after she brought the food.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Very good location and food at the beginning of the International Terminal ( B gates) Has a good selection of Beer and other Beverages. offers a good light menu, including salads , sliders.. and soups.,along with other sandwiches. Had the Sliders., which were very good. They have a limited variety of condiments, it would have been nice to have some tarter sauce for my crabcake slider. Service was very good. prices were moderate.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Arrived to Dulles very early and wanted to eat before boarding for Denmark. Harry's has a sports bar feel, but the menu has some fresh and varied items. The Hostess was prompt and the service was good. We had the gourmet grilled cheese, chicken salad with tarragon, spinach salad and red pepper and tomato soup.These were lunch type offerings; 1/2 sandwich soup/salad deals. Everything was very fresh, plentiful and very good. The beer was ball park priced at 7.75$..ouch. Tab was about 40 bucks with a beer and 2 soft drinks. Harry's was clean and inviting and quite nice for "airport" food. Steer clear of "fast" food and give this a shot!