WINNER WONDERLAND

Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
“Good BANG for your $”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Delayed for the day and was looking for something to hit the spot. This place absolutely did it for me!!! GREAT value! Super fast!!!!

• Visited March 2014

Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“Beware!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

On our way back from Seattle we had a 2 hour layover in Dulles. Looked online to see reviews and Tidewater Landing was mixed. Wife and I shared clam strips with tartar sauce and fries. We just made it home before we were both extremely sick! Not sure if it was food poisoning from tartar sauce or the clams, but anyway it was not good and we were sick for a whole day!

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Tucson, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,815 helpful votes
“Amazing Airport Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

We went into Tidewater Landing in the Dulles Airport C Gates area, expecting the mediocre to average food that we have eaten in airports worldwide. Much to our surprise, our lunches were outstanding. I ordered the tuna (made in-house) sandwich, which came with the best shoestring potatoes that I have ever eaten. The tuna was obviously freshly made and was not heavy on the mayonnaise. The whole wheat bread was fresh and tasty. This sandwich was so big that I had to take half of it to go. At $7.50, I considered my meal to be really good value. My husband wolfed down his pulled pork sandwich, declaring it excellent, and said the same about his cole slaw. We got free refills on our soft drinks. Liquor is also served here.

The servers were friendly and efficient. We had to wait about 10 minutes for a seat and considered going elsewhere. We are so glad that we didn't leave!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Rumples
Woodstock, Vermont
“Great crabcakes right in the airport!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

Flying to Europe we had a few hours to wait in Dulles Airport. We were looking for a nice place there to sit and have a relaxed meal. We found Tidewater Landing in concorse C near gate 12. What a lovely spot and how good the food! Apparently they pride themselves on their shoestring frys which were really good and came loaded onto a large plate. My $10 crabcake sandwich was perhaps the best crabcake I have ever had. Service was terrific and our server, a Carribean gal really took interest in us and our flight plans, etc. We cannot say enough about this place and how relaxed, yet efficient it was. Just the thing we were looking for.

• Visited October 2012