“Pleasantly Delicious!”

Five Guys
Ranked #9 of 92 Restaurants in Dulles
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Arvada
“Pleasantly Delicious!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I went here because I needed something to fill me out, I grabbed a burger and it was delicious(just like any other Five Guys) would be. A GREAT place to grab something good to eat while you are in the IAD(Dulles Airport). I highly recommend it.

Visited June 2013

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Juicy Burgers, Perfect French Fries = Fantastic”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Rarely does a burger come perfectly prepared, with juicy beef, crisp, chilled vegetables, and the right amount of mayo. Then to top off the perfection, add steaming hot french fries cooked exactly right.
That is the experience awaiting you at Five Guys.

Tip: Unless you are super hungry, opt for the small burger (single patty instead of double).

• Visited June 2013
WV
“If you love salt”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I usually like Five Guys, ususally the Winchester, VA one - but rushing to get to this one in that horrible airport was a big waste of time. All I could taste was salt - salty burger and salty fries. They offered to make another but I was pressed for time.

• Visited May 2013
Lititz, PA
“Great hamberger and fries”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I usually don't eat at hamberger places because I'm on a very strict gluten free diet! But I was told that they are very good about gluten free diets and they were! I had my hamberger in lettuce with tomato and ketchup. Buns are cooked separate from the hambergers and only the french fries go in the fryer with peanut oil. If you have Peanut Allergies stay AWAY from the french fries!

Visited April 2013
Vinstra, Norway
“Best fast-food ever!”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We stopped by Five Guys in Dulles Airport by "accident", and it was the best fast-food meal we've ever had! Great service and nice food!
No gourmet, but GREAT value for your money.

We tried Five Guys in New York, but wasn't half the experience, so there really is a difference between the restaurants!

• Visited March 2013