“Nothing Special”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Iowa
“Nothing Special”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

The service was not very good. I waited a good while for a table (lots of them open) and waited another good while to get my bill after eating. I just had dessert and it wasn't too bad but was expensive for the quantity.

• Visited July 2013

Seattle, Washington
“Heck of find in a Holiday Inn”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Good food, cold beer and strong drinks. Combine this with a friendly and efficient staff and you have a winner. I stay the nearby Townplace Suites and walk over for dinner. A great place to have a nice meal.

Visited July 2013
reisterstown
“pub dulles”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

good food all food and service was excellent. waiters were professional and respectful we enjoyed the experience

Visited July 2013
The Villages, Florida
“Good pub grub”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

I ate here two nights on my stay at the HI. Nice bar with TVs everywhere. I wouldn't call it an Irish Pub but a sports bar yes.

Bar seating, bar tables, sit down tables and a nice patio with seating. Good variety on the menu. I had a good burger one night and an average steak the next. Try the wings. Your choice of flavor. Jerk spice was my favorite.

• Visited July 2013
“Good Food.. Bad Service”
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

We decided to eat at O'Malleys Pub inside the Holiday Inn Dulles. Once we were seated we were not greeted by our server for over 15 mins. Once he did come over he got our drink orders. We knew with the way our service was getting a refill would be impossible. Our server only refilled our drink if we stopped and asked him. He had the personality of a flip flop. The food was good, but service so bad. I ordered a salad and asked for extra salad dressing and never got it. When we go out we want good service and good food. When we get bad service it's hard to enjoy our food and the atmosphere around us. We will not eat there again and we still have 3 more days at this hotel.

• Visited June 2013