“Excellent Location, Helpful friendly staff”

Courtyard Dulles Town Center
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Dulles
Pretoria, South Africa
“Excellent Location, Helpful friendly staff”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

From my pickup by shuttle from the airport to my early check in I was made to feel very welcome. The room was spacious and comfortable, The nearby shopping centre is convenient and easy to access by means of the shuttle. Fetching my husband later was no problem and we were taken to nearby Sweetwater Tavern for a superb dinner. Justin and his team are wonderful. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again if I was in the area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
  • Arabic first
Chesterfield, Virginia, United States
Reviewed March 14, 2013

On a recent trip to Ashburn Virginia an office colleague and I stayed at the Courtyard by Marriott Dulls Town Center hotel. The accomodtions were excellent. The staff, throughout the trip were very gracious and went out of their way to make us feel at home. We were pleased to use the exercise facilities and the whirlpool spa each night we were there at the hotel. The first night we requested that the spa temperature be raised and were pleased that this request was met almost immediately. Internet service was very good. With little effort I was able to connect to the internet and take advantage of the access. I also was able to use the business center as well to print off some emails that needed special and immediate attention. All-in-all our stay at this hotel was exceptional.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Donald S
Port Charlotte, Florida
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times and it is my "go-to" hotel when staying in the DC area. The rooms are clean and nice and they have recently remodeled the Bistro area. The staff is EXTREMELY friendly and welcoming. It is also a great value for the usual DC prices. It's located right near the Dulles Town Center shopping center so great shopping and restaurants are easily within walking or a super short drive away. Also easily accessible to several highways so travel to meetings very simple. Also, very quiet and one of those places where you don't hear every little noise from other guests closing doors or walking in the room above you. Will continue to stay here in the future!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I travel for business often. This property is very clean and well maintained. I was greeted with a warm welcome and smile with a similar experience on my departure. The location is great as it is directly across the street from Dulles Town Center with many choices for restaurants and mall shopping. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Jason B
Hagerstown, Maryland
Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

I booked a room here for a night for my wife and I to stay after a company party. I booked a king size room and used points. When we get there, the lady says, "is 2 queens ok?" I told her no. This is something about the hotel business that drives me crazy. If I booked a king size room, what makes you think I want a room with 2 queens? Pay attention and do what the guest wants. I will say that they did end up putting us in a king room. Duh, that's what I booked. Then in the morning, their "complimentary" coffee was no where to be found. I can appreciate the fact that they want people to buy the starbucks in the lobby, but once I did find the hidden FREE coffee, there were no cups no coffee. A nice lady did help us get cups and coffee. They weren't all that busy, but they sure acted like they were. I travel a lot and my wife doesn't. I wanted to give my wife a nice experience and it was far from that. Probably never stay there again.

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Douglas H
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed January 19, 2013

I was in Dulles for a business trip and my wife also came along. The stay at the Courtyard was a pleasant suprise. Too many times I have stayed in the "usual" hotels while on business and as expected got the "usual" accomodations. The hotel is very nicely decorated and the rooms are pleasant and clean. But the nicest suprise was the staff. Very friendly and extremely accomodating. If you are in the Dulles area and in need of accomodations, I would highly recommend this place.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Tim H
india
Reviewed January 18, 2013

stayed on the last night of my holiday to usa.checking was very good and the girl who checked us in guided us well and also gave us the menu for a chinese restaurant which delivered good food to us very efficiently and in a short time.rooms and beds were good--bathrooms need some improvement.wifi was good and location at dulles town center is good. we were a few minutes away from dulles airport and all in all a very good value for money. will definitely go back

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank maxhardy
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dulles
Residence Inn Dulles Airport at Dulles 28 Centre
Fairfield Inn & Suites Dulles Airport
Hyatt Place Sterling/Dulles Airport-North
Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades
Washington Dulles Airport Marriott
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles - North/Loudoun

Been to Courtyard Dulles Town Center? Share your experiences!