“Excellent Hotel, Location & Value” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard Dulles Town Center

Courtyard Dulles Town Center
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Dulles
Port Charlotte, Florida
“Excellent Hotel, Location & Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times and it is my "go-to" hotel when staying in the DC area. The rooms are clean and nice and they have recently remodeled the Bistro area. The staff is EXTREMELY friendly and welcoming. It is also a great value for the usual DC prices. It's located right near the Dulles Town Center shopping center so great shopping and restaurants are easily within walking or a super short drive away. Also easily accessible to several highways so travel to meetings very simple. Also, very quiet and one of those places where you don't hear every little noise from other guests closing doors or walking in the room above you. Will continue to stay here in the future!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

I frequent the Dulles, VA area often for school and have traditionally stayed at a property that provides a slightly closer proximity to our campus. However during my last few visits to the area, I experienced repeated issues with the other location and after having ants, dead bugs, someone else's hair entangled in my towels and a rather unprofessional run in with the manager of the property, packed my things and headed on over to the Courtyard. To my pleasant surprise, the hotel lobby has undergone a pretty impressive renovation! My hotel room was spotless, and everyone that I encountered was pleasant, courteous and seemed to genuinely appreciate my business. I've vowed to never again return to the other property in this area and am 100% committed to making this Courtyard Marriott my "home away from home" when I'm away at school.

Room Tip: You're walking distance from the Dulles Town Center, PF Changs and The Cheesecake Factory!
2 Thank StudentTraveler13
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I travel for business often. This property is very clean and well maintained. I was greeted with a warm welcome and smile with a similar experience on my departure. The location is great as it is directly across the street from Dulles Town Center with many choices for restaurants and mall shopping. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable.

2 Thank Jason B
Hagerstown, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

I booked a room here for a night for my wife and I to stay after a company party. I booked a king size room and used points. When we get there, the lady says, "is 2 queens ok?" I told her no. This is something about the hotel business that drives me crazy. If I booked a king size room, what makes you think I want a room with 2 queens? Pay attention and do what the guest wants. I will say that they did end up putting us in a king room. Duh, that's what I booked. Then in the morning, their "complimentary" coffee was no where to be found. I can appreciate the fact that they want people to buy the starbucks in the lobby, but once I did find the hidden FREE coffee, there were no cups no coffee. A nice lady did help us get cups and coffee. They weren't all that busy, but they sure acted like they were. I travel a lot and my wife doesn't. I wanted to give my wife a nice experience and it was far from that. Probably never stay there again.

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Douglas H
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

I was in Dulles for a business trip and my wife also came along. The stay at the Courtyard was a pleasant suprise. Too many times I have stayed in the "usual" hotels while on business and as expected got the "usual" accomodations. The hotel is very nicely decorated and the rooms are pleasant and clean. But the nicest suprise was the staff. Very friendly and extremely accomodating. If you are in the Dulles area and in need of accomodations, I would highly recommend this place.

• 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank Tim H
india
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

stayed on the last night of my holiday to usa.checking was very good and the girl who checked us in guided us well and also gave us the menu for a chinese restaurant which delivered good food to us very efficiently and in a short time.rooms and beds were good--bathrooms need some improvement.wifi was good and location at dulles town center is good. we were a few minutes away from dulles airport and all in all a very good value for money. will definitely go back

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank maxhardy
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

My fiance and I stayed here on a weekend getaway to Northern Virginia. I chose this hotel for its location about halfway between Tysons Corner and Leesburg with easy access to both Routes 7 and 267. The hotel is in a quiet area and is across the parking lot from Dulles Town Center Mall. The check in was warm and friendly and as an elite member I got a chance to spin their prize wheel and hit the Jackpot of 1,000 Points! Our room was close to the elevator and ice machine but there were no noise problems throughout the night. The hotel is about 40 mins from DC but once the Silver Line is complete will be a short drive to the Reston Station.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dulles
Residence Inn Dulles Airport at Dulles 28 Centre
Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades
Fairfield Inn & Suites Dulles Airport
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport
Washington Dulles Airport Marriott
Hyatt Place Sterling/Dulles Airport-North

Been to Courtyard Dulles Town Center? Share your experiences!