WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Courtyard Dulles Town Center

Courtyard Dulles Town Center
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Dulles
Boston, Massachusetts
“Close to restaurants and mall.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

I travel for business often. This property is very clean and well maintained. I was greeted with a warm welcome and smile with a similar experience on my departure. The location is great as it is directly across the street from Dulles Town Center with many choices for restaurants and mall shopping. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable.

2 Thank Jason B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
  • Arabic first
Hagerstown, Maryland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

I booked a room here for a night for my wife and I to stay after a company party. I booked a king size room and used points. When we get there, the lady says, "is 2 queens ok?" I told her no. This is something about the hotel business that drives me crazy. If I booked a king size room, what makes you think I want a room with 2 queens? Pay attention and do what the guest wants. I will say that they did end up putting us in a king room. Duh, that's what I booked. Then in the morning, their "complimentary" coffee was no where to be found. I can appreciate the fact that they want people to buy the starbucks in the lobby, but once I did find the hidden FREE coffee, there were no cups no coffee. A nice lady did help us get cups and coffee. They weren't all that busy, but they sure acted like they were. I travel a lot and my wife doesn't. I wanted to give my wife a nice experience and it was far from that. Probably never stay there again.

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Douglas H
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013

I was in Dulles for a business trip and my wife also came along. The stay at the Courtyard was a pleasant suprise. Too many times I have stayed in the "usual" hotels while on business and as expected got the "usual" accomodations. The hotel is very nicely decorated and the rooms are pleasant and clean. But the nicest suprise was the staff. Very friendly and extremely accomodating. If you are in the Dulles area and in need of accomodations, I would highly recommend this place.

1 Thank Tim H
india
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

stayed on the last night of my holiday to usa.checking was very good and the girl who checked us in guided us well and also gave us the menu for a chinese restaurant which delivered good food to us very efficiently and in a short time.rooms and beds were good--bathrooms need some improvement.wifi was good and location at dulles town center is good. we were a few minutes away from dulles airport and all in all a very good value for money. will definitely go back

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank maxhardy
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

My fiance and I stayed here on a weekend getaway to Northern Virginia. I chose this hotel for its location about halfway between Tysons Corner and Leesburg with easy access to both Routes 7 and 267. The hotel is in a quiet area and is across the parking lot from Dulles Town Center Mall. The check in was warm and friendly and as an elite member I got a chance to spin their prize wheel and hit the Jackpot of 1,000 Points! Our room was close to the elevator and ice machine but there were no noise problems throughout the night. The hotel is about 40 mins from DC but once the Silver Line is complete will be a short drive to the Reston Station.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

I have been staying at this Courtyard for years. I've seen their ups and downs. I miss the breakfast buffet and "Sammy" who was always a friendly face first thing in the AM. But change is good and the new lobby, lounge, and bestro is a good move to keep pace.

I come back because this hotel has friendly employees, is well kept, and has great location. It is quiet, yet close to my business office in Ashburn and to Dulles (without the highway or airport noise of other hotels in the area). Walking distance to food at the Dulles town center mall can't be beat. The rooms are comfortable and allow me to get my work done when I am away from home. The hotel offered very competitive rates for the area. I will continue to stay there when I can.

1 Thank rwoynicz
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

Very clean and convenient to the Dulles/ Chantilly area. I am platinum member with Marriott and that was good for a lobby snack and a small bottle of water. Nothing fancy. Great TV w/ cable but no pay movies. Comfy bed and quiet even though I was close to the elevators and ice machine.

• Stayed January 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dulles
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport
Residence Inn Dulles Airport at Dulles 28 Centre
Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades
Hyatt Place Sterling/Dulles Airport-North
Fairfield Inn & Suites Dulles Airport
SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North

Been to Courtyard Dulles Town Center? Share your experiences!