“Great Value in Northern VA”

Courtyard Dulles Town Center
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Dulles
Reviewed January 16, 2013

My fiance and I stayed here on a weekend getaway to Northern Virginia. I chose this hotel for its location about halfway between Tysons Corner and Leesburg with easy access to both Routes 7 and 267. The hotel is in a quiet area and is across the parking lot from Dulles Town Center Mall. The check in was warm and friendly and as an elite member I got a chance to spin their prize wheel and hit the Jackpot of 1,000 Points! Our room was close to the elevator and ice machine but there were no noise problems throughout the night. The hotel is about 40 mins from DC but once the Silver Line is complete will be a short drive to the Reston Station.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 15, 2013

I have been staying at this Courtyard for years. I've seen their ups and downs. I miss the breakfast buffet and "Sammy" who was always a friendly face first thing in the AM. But change is good and the new lobby, lounge, and bestro is a good move to keep pace.

I come back because this hotel has friendly employees, is well kept, and has great location. It is quiet, yet close to my business office in Ashburn and to Dulles (without the highway or airport noise of other hotels in the area). Walking distance to food at the Dulles town center mall can't be beat. The rooms are comfortable and allow me to get my work done when I am away from home. The hotel offered very competitive rates for the area. I will continue to stay there when I can.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank rwoynicz
Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

Very clean and convenient to the Dulles/ Chantilly area. I am platinum member with Marriott and that was good for a lobby snack and a small bottle of water. Nothing fancy. Great TV w/ cable but no pay movies. Comfy bed and quiet even though I was close to the elevators and ice machine.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed December 15, 2012

Very pleased with this location and condition of hotel. Across the lot is a nice mall, which is a bonus for travelers needing things last minute. Got a free glass of good wine as a Rewards member. Nice bonus.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 7, 2012

everyone is warm and accommodating from the time they pick us up at the airport till the time they take us back the next morning. truly a home away from my home. Everyone goes out of their way to make my stay very comfortable. The best rate in town. Thankyou Colleen and your staff for making my stay enjoyable comfortable and wanting to come back every month for as long as I'm flying out of Dulles.....mahalo

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
SHS123, General Manager at Courtyard Dulles Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2012

I couldn't agree with you more that Colleen is wonderful. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and others. We are so happy to know that you feel at home in our care. That is one of our greatest goals! You make the hotel home for us, too! Looking forward seeing you again soon!

Reviewed December 5, 2012

We arrived late on Wednesday night and were welcomed with smiles into the incredibly beautifully decorated lobby. It was so clean and beautiful and the modern, classic decor was beautiful for the holidays. Our room was super clean and had all the essentials. We woke up in the morning and had the best breakfast at the Bistro before we went out to explore. When we came back, the room was once again clean and fresh and everyone was so friendly and pleasant. We enjoyed another great breakfast the next morning and had to be on our way. We will absolutely recommend this Marriott to our friends, family, and clients in the future. What a great stay.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
SHS123, General Manager at Courtyard Dulles Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

We are so pleased you came to share part of your holiday season with us and are thrilled to hear that you love our new design! I can assure you, it was built for people like you! Thank you very much for taking the time to spread the word about the Courtyard Dulles Town Center and our great team! Looking forward to your return.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Had a pleasant stay recently at the Courtyard Dulles....Staff was excellent from begining to end...Will stay here everytime when traveling through IAD....Mall is across the streets, with many dining options also......

Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to tell others about our great team and hotel! So happy to hear you were able to enjoy some of our surrounding stores and restaurants. We love having the Dulles Town Center Mall right across the parking lot! Have a wonderful holiday season.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Dulles
Washington Dulles Airport Marriott
Fairfield Inn & Suites Dulles Airport
Residence Inn Dulles Airport at Dulles 28 Centre
Hyatt Place Sterling/Dulles Airport-North
Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport

Been to Courtyard Dulles Town Center? Share your experiences!