“What a disappointment.” 1 of 5 bubbles

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“What a disappointment.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2011

I looked on their event calendar, and it said it was open for racing, and then I called and confirmed there was no reservation needed and that they were open that night for racing. We drove 28 miles all the way from Manassas, for them to tell my friends and me that there was an event and that we could not race. Apparently somebody dropped the ball on communication. They did not offer anything for the inconvenience, which was there fault. I would think that for $25 for 8 minutes, they would have there *hit together a little bit better than that.
We took a look at the track and it was much small than expected, also it’s indoors, and rather hot.

Visited July 2011