“Escape the madness!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Vino Volo Wine Bar

Vino Volo Wine Bar
Ranked #1 of 91 Restaurants in Dulles
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Scotland
“Escape the madness!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2012

I very much enjoyed my short visit to Vino Volo (at the B Gates) while waiting for an overnight flight. I opted for one of the wine tasting flights and a small plate of cured meats. Both were lovely, and I appreciated the presentation of the wine flight. The three glasses came on a little mat that gave you information about each wine.

The staff were very attentive and friendly. I was asked for ID (I am in my 20s) and it was appropriately handled, so I didn't feel like I shouldn't be there.

If I am flying from Dulles again I will definitely be back.

• Visited July 2012

Singapore, Singapore
“Airport oasis”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

Excellent litte demure wine bar , as I type , enjoying light sophisticated Canapés a delicious white, professional service in a stylish and relaxing environment. Congratulations Vino Volo!

• Visited July 2012
Silver Spring, MD
“If Only It Wasn't an Airport!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2012

Been here 3 times before international flights. They've carefully chosen the wines and matched them to food. Have actually bought more of the wine I tried there, which is unusual for me. Only two bad things. First, since it Is at airport it may be very busy. Second, I wouldn't mind going when I was flying but it's after the security gate. Bummer. Btw there ar two at the airport. One is a little older an not as nice. Rather worn but I haven't been the in. Year so they moth have updated it.

• Visited July 2011
Marina del Rey
“There should be more places like this”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2012

Nice wines, very tasty small plates, inviting space, friendly competent servers--every airport should have a Vino Volo. A very nice way to recover from the awful security check lines and to avoid the need for the usually awful, at best, mediocre food and wine offered by the airlines in coach.

• Visited May 2012
Houston, Texas
“Finally, a place I can take my wife to dine at Dulles!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2012

Excellent food and service, nice ambience, good wine, best airport restaurant I've been to.