“Good place to grab a good burger” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 84 Restaurants in Dulles
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Montreal, Canada
“Good place to grab a good burger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

Red Robin is a good restaurant for having a burger & beer (or shake) in a laid-back environment. Service was friendly and efficient. Recommended for anyone with a craving for a relatively high-end burger.

Visited November 2013

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Huge Burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

If you like burgers then you must try Red Robin, they have some of the best burgers around. The service there is excellent. It gets pretty busy on the weekends.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Princeton, New Jersey
“If you like Burgers, you will enjoy Red Robin”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I had never been to Red Robin before so this was my first time with my family.I was pleasently surprised,We all tried different types of burgers and all had the same view - they enjoyed it. The ambience was good and the service was good as well. Now we will try more Red Robin near where we live.

Visited August 2013
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Excellent burgers!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Liked the burgers. Very tasty onion rings. A kid-friendly (and potentially kid-noisy) place would be the only drawback.

Visited July 2013
“Kids love this place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

We went here to have a family meal. The food was good, service was good, restaurant was clean. My teen son asked why the kitchen buzzer kept going off and said that was annoying to him. My chopped chicken salad w/BBQ & onion strings was okay but too soggy in my opinion (due to dressing premixed). I'd suggest ordering dressing on the side if you prefer a crisp chopped salad. The kids loved their milk shakes, root beer floats, bottomless fries, grilled chicken on a stick, and burgers. We will be back, we do like their food and always leave full and happy. One thing I noticed on my way out which I thought was cool is their "hiring" advertisement they mention treating their employees as individuals and I LOVE that and it impressed me that this was one of their key principles.

• Visited May 2013